BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 1, 2012 7:48 pm  #221

Re: Post Your Absence

Fine, then hopefully you can spend more time here - when you're not studying, of course.  Although we do studies in Sherlock.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 1, 2012 10:13 pm  #222

If only Sherlock was one of my subjects... 

September 2, 2012 7:57 pm  #223

Hi, I'm back, although I don't think anyone noticed that I was gone for two weeks (AKA a fortnight).

Last edited by veecee (September 2, 2012 7:57 pm)

September 2, 2012 7:58 pm  #224

Believe me, just today I checked the date of your last post. Cross my heart and hope to die. Nice to have you back, Veecee.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 2, 2012 8:12 pm  #225

Welcome back Veecee. Your contributions have definitely been missed. I've written a wee poem while you were away. It's entitled RAT WEDDING BOW (for some reason). I hope you like it. Seek and ye will find.

That's better! Now my messaging/posting is playing up. We don't need everything in triplicate! This is not France.

Last edited by Davina (September 2, 2012 8:20 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 2, 2012 9:04 pm  #226

Well, thanks, Susi and Davina. I feel better.

Now, where do I find this poem?

Oh, and by the way, if you are gone for two weeks, when you come back you will find a 9-page list of posts you missed while you were gone!

Last edited by veecee (September 2, 2012 9:06 pm)

September 3, 2012 5:06 pm  #227

veecee wrote:

Oh, and by the way, if you are gone for two weeks, when you come back you will find a 9-page list of posts you missed while you were gone!

Don't tell me! I was offline over the weekend and had four pages this morning. You people really do talk a lot these days. Cannot imagine what it will be like when S3 airs :-)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

September 3, 2012 5:33 pm  #228

Oh we'll all be too busy watching it again and again! Lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 17, 2012 12:47 am  #229

Does anyone know if Irene is OK? I know she had the sad news about her grandmother, but then I'm not sure I've seen any posts from her since then.

Irene, are you there?

September 17, 2012 6:09 am  #230

I was thinking the same thing. We haven't heard from her for simply ages. I think I will send her a message and see. She was such a regular contributor.

September 17, 2012 6:29 am  #231

I sent her am a message some weeks ago and didn't hear anything. I hope she's well.

September 17, 2012 3:12 pm  #232

I've now contacted her through various channels so guess we just now have to wait and see. Do hope everything is ok with her.

September 17, 2012 3:16 pm  #233

SusiGo wrote:

I sent her am a message some weeks ago and didn't hear anything. I hope she's well.

So did I...

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 20, 2012 1:28 pm  #234

What's the matter with Molly Hooper? Her last post is from 1 September.

September 20, 2012 1:47 pm  #235

I know. I'm not sure. School has re-started here a couple of weeks ago so she might be busy with that but still...

I think I'll PM her although she hasn't been on-line here. 
PM done.

I am not going to be on here most of tomorrow because I'm heading off to London. First stop will be a bite of lunch, then The Tower of London (maybe even The Crown Jewels! Yay!) then a pre-show meal and finally to the theatre to see Wicked. I am a little bit excited!

Last edited by Davina (September 20, 2012 1:59 pm)

September 20, 2012 2:25 pm  #236

That sounds great, have a nice day! And I'll keep an eye on Pentonville Prison and the BoE.

September 20, 2012 4:59 pm  #237

Thanks! It's nice to have a wingman! Lol.

September 20, 2012 5:27 pm  #238

Davina wrote:

I know. I'm not sure. School has re-started here a couple of weeks ago so she might be busy with that but still...

I think I'll PM her although she hasn't been on-line here. 
PM done.

I am not going to be on here most of tomorrow because I'm heading off to London. First stop will be a bite of lunch, then The Tower of London (maybe even The Crown Jewels! Yay!) then a pre-show meal and finally to the theatre to see Wicked. I am a little bit excited!

I miss Molly, too. Thanks for following up with her.

Have fun in London, D. You will love Wicked. My husband surprised me with tickets to it one time when we were in New York City.
Have you read the book?

September 20, 2012 8:22 pm  #239

I have heard from Irene! Yay! She is fine although affected by her grandmother's death and has moved to London. At the moment she hasn't got regular Internet access but will soon be moving somewhere that has. She sends her love to everyone here and says she misses you all too. She will be back on the board soon.

September 21, 2012 2:00 am  #240

Thanks Davina! Good to know she's mostly okay

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

Board footera