BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 14, 2012 7:07 pm  #201

Re: Post Your Absence

Two weeks, Froggy! Lovely.

August 17, 2012 11:15 am  #202

Have a nice time froggy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disguise is always a self portrait

August 18, 2012 1:30 am  #203

have a great time, froggy!!   don't get lost, ok?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

August 19, 2012 3:35 am  #204

Hello you lot i am  using  my cell phone to say i;ll be  absent  for a few days cus my pc is in shop .  Be good
While i am out.  We shall have a pop quiZ when i return!!!  Byeeeeee  i think  i like this phone  after all

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

August 19, 2012 7:23 am  #205

Speak soon Skitty.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 19, 2012 4:23 pm  #206

Bye, Skitty, I hope you enjoy your new phone!!

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

August 19, 2012 5:37 pm  #207

Thx g people i forgot to log out   phone won't do that  live anearn  I'm still hAving trouble with the battery  I'm logging off now for sure h ave     a great day all!!!!

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

August 21, 2012 12:08 pm  #208

Just thought about Irene. Hope she's recovered from losing her grandma and will soon be back to the forum.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 21, 2012 1:17 pm  #209

Poor Irene!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 21, 2012 2:45 pm  #210

Yes, We're all missing her alot!

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

August 21, 2012 6:40 pm  #211

Oh  Irene I'm so sorry to hear you lost your grandmother.  I  know how that feels.  I  still miss mine terribly.  But I remember the great times I had with mine.  My dad's mum  used to watch the basil rathbone movies  and i watched them with her, me being a babe of two -ish.  (they repeated them in the early 60's)  plus we ate sugar wafers.  I'm using a library computer.   Molly--my  phone is a toss-up.  I  like it,  and I don't.   I'm just muggling thru.   Froggy..that pic up there just suits you--  it reminds me of a song  that goes,  "I'm a little green frog,  doing what I oughter,  I jumped right off of the lily pad,  i did a little croak and I said I'm glad..."   

gotta go!!   I'll be back posting soon's i can!!

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

August 24, 2012 1:36 am  #212

i'm back.   pop quiz will appear shortly  but i don't know where.

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

August 26, 2012 11:49 am  #213

Hey everyone, I'm back from my wonderful holidays!
Two weeks of sunbathing, swimming and enjoying (too much of) the lovely Ligurian cuisine 
You should see my tan...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

August 26, 2012 12:40 pm  #214

Welcome back! Gosh that two weeks has gone quickly. Glad you had such a super time.

August 26, 2012 1:02 pm  #215

Thank you! They definitely went by far too quickly for me, but that's what holidays do. And being back has its benefits as well, such as a fast, reliable internet connection 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

August 26, 2012 10:32 pm  #216

hypergreenfrog wrote:

Hey everyone, I'm back from my wonderful holidays!
Two weeks of sunbathing, swimming and enjoying (too much of) the lovely Ligurian cuisine 
You should see my tan...

I think i speak for most of us in saying,,we hate you HGF.. Glad you had a great time

August 26, 2012 10:33 pm  #217

Irene, I am so sorry for your loss, babe..hug

August 27, 2012 8:11 pm  #218

I might appear a bit inactive just now because school is stressful and I also have a chinese exchange student living at my house at the moment... busy busy!

August 27, 2012 9:11 pm  #219

My daughter is in class 12, I can imagine you have lots to do. Maybe you could introduce your Chinese student to our forum. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 1, 2012 7:39 pm  #220

Yes, it's terrible .
Well, sadly she wasn't really interested in modern movies/TV shows. But she already left, it was just a short-time exchange. ;)

Board footera