BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 14, 2016 6:34 pm  #1781

Re: The Pool: Original Quotes in the Pool context *definite adult content*

Speaking of original quotes in different contexts, (perhaps a bit off-topic though), this cracks me up every time I watch it. LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-JUvFdXrJA

"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-------- The Case Book of Sherlock Holmes

February 15, 2016 10:46 am  #1782

APTX 4869 wrote:

Either way, ahem, gentlemen, let's get back to work!

#sorrynotsorry 

This just killed me. LOL!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 15, 2016 4:50 pm  #1783

It's all about analysis and science, John!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 15, 2016 5:15 pm  #1784

THUD

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 15, 2016 7:48 pm  #1785

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 16, 2016 2:30 pm  #1786

John doesn't seem amused with Sherlock's "sudden need."

​But really John, what people? We fans don't actually mind. 

"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

February 17, 2016 8:06 am  #1787

Who would have guessed that our boys are so wordy when they do the act?

February 17, 2016 2:01 pm  #1788

Can't blame them though. Who knows such act can also be studied as a branch of science? LOL.

Last edited by APTX 4869 (February 17, 2016 4:07 pm)

February 17, 2016 2:36 pm  #1789

Speaking of sudden need...

How demanding...

February 17, 2016 4:02 pm  #1790

This is brilliant. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 17, 2016 5:27 pm  #1791

Plain and simple.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 17, 2016 5:38 pm  #1792

Plain and simple! 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 17, 2016 5:58 pm  #1793

February 18, 2016 9:05 pm  #1794

For science, Jawn!

February 18, 2016 9:42 pm  #1795

Much more fun indeed. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 18, 2016 10:00 pm  #1796

Oh, I'm sure 

Still for science, Jawn!

February 18, 2016 10:28 pm  #1797

Impatient already...

February 18, 2016 11:04 pm  #1798

February 19, 2016 12:26 am  #1799

Finally getting a chance to catch up on all these new ones.  Hilarious, everyone!

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

February 20, 2016 11:11 pm  #1800

Thanks, KP 

Board footera