BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 15, 2014 10:59 am  #1881

Re: The comprehensive Johnlock guide (Johnlockers only)

You mean his third "sorry"...? Oh yes... that's so real and heartbreaking. 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 15, 2014 11:04 am  #1882

Exactly ... the "real" sorry ...
Gosh, how obsessed must I be ... that I need to swallow now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 15, 2014 11:07 am  #1883

It's all fine, gently. I was just thinking: Sherlock saying "I love you" to John probably couldn't be much more moving than that "sorry"... because somehow to me it equally feels like a declaration of love. 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

July 15, 2014 11:20 am  #1884

That makes me imagining how we will all react to the first real "I love you" ...

thudthudthudthud

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

July 15, 2014 11:46 am  #1885

It'll probably be a mixture of disbelief, of "Yes, yes, YES, I knew it!", of being touched, happy, crazy and of wildly jumping around the room. Uh, neighbours! 

July 15, 2014 11:50 am  #1886

Sherlock will close the curtains before ... just in case.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

July 15, 2014 12:45 pm  #1887

SolarSystem wrote:

I just posted this in the Benedict Picture Thread, but I think it has to go here, as well.
Because seriously... that look on his face! He wants his parents to leave as fast as possible. I mean, he wants them to leave as fast as possible anyway, but now with John in the room... come on!! He waited for John to show up, he wanted John to show up in 221B so badly... and now he's there and Sherlock just wants to be alone with him and look at him and... aaawwwhhh! 

As the parent of two adult men-children, I can't see this without smiling. Ben and his parents must have needed 10 takes of this scene before they could stop busting out laughing at each other and actually get their lines out. Too funny, too much like real life. ha

July 15, 2014 12:54 pm  #1888

Schmiezi wrote:

That makes me imagining how we will all react to the first real "I love you" ...
thudthudthudthud

I wouldn't mind (at all) seeing johnlock become reality on the show-- you know, for it to become BBC canon. But I refuse to hold my breath, waiting for either of those guys to say "I love you" to the other. I envision a lot of shuffling feet, averted eyes, stammering and mumbled, "You know how I feel about you.... right?"  Shuffle, stammer, mumble.  I will continue to hope to get *everything*, should johnlock ever become canon, but as I said, no breath-holding here about the declarations, lol.

July 15, 2014 1:21 pm  #1889

ancientsgate wrote:

[I envision a lot of shuffling feet, averted eyes, stammering and mumbled, "You know how I feel about you.... right?"  Shuffle, stammer, mumble. 

That sounds fine for me as well. Also very tempting ...

(Tony Hadley)

July 15, 2014 1:39 pm  #1890

July 15, 2014 1:48 pm  #1891

Yes ... well ... wow ... that's ... and ... well ... he looks sooo god in this scene.

(Tony Hadley)

July 15, 2014 2:15 pm  #1892

He always looks good!

July 15, 2014 4:41 pm  #1893

gently69 wrote:

ancientsgate wrote:

[I envision a lot of shuffling feet, averted eyes, stammering and mumbled, "You know how I feel about you.... right?"  Shuffle, stammer, mumble. 

Right. And that will be more romantic and touching than any "I love you" could be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 15, 2014 5:10 pm  #1894

Schmiezi wrote:

gently69 wrote:

ancientsgate wrote:

Right. And that will be more romantic and touching than any "I love you" could be.

But let's face it; we johnlockers would think anything even remotely johnlock-like would be romantic and touching!  I get romantic and touched, just *thinking* about it, lol.

July 15, 2014 6:30 pm  #1895

That's true. :-D

July 15, 2014 8:24 pm  #1896

I guess they wouldn't even have to say a single word when it finally happens. Benedict and Martin are so good in their roles... they'd be able to give us Johnlock in so many different ways...

July 15, 2014 8:28 pm  #1897

SolarSystem wrote:

I guess they wouldn't even have to say a single word when it finally happens. Benedict and Martin are so good in their roles... they'd be able to give us Johnlock in so many different ways...

Yes - even a slightly longer eye contact than usual would be more than sufficient.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 15, 2014 8:36 pm  #1898

I bet that when Johlock finally happens, Sherlock will just kiss John suddenly and he will ask "Problem?" afterwards.

"No, it´s quite good." John will answer to that. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 15, 2014 8:39 pm  #1899

I would be very happy and cry into my hankie. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 15, 2014 8:40 pm  #1900

I would totally lose control... in a good way.

Board footera