BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 23, 2014 8:33 pm  #101

Re: The comprehensive Johnlock guide (Johnlockers only)

Let me think - I guess it had to do with providing a comprehensive guide to all the hints we get that the relationship between Sherlock and John might not be strictly platonic or whatever we may call it. Does this help you? 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 23, 2014 8:41 pm  #102

Uh, yes! Thanks! 

So, a few words about my present Signature which is "I just can't see how the author behind the novel "The King's Men" (idol books, strictly adult) would promote any celibacy, asceticism, or innocent brotherly romance."

This particular guy (and you can find out whom I'm talking about) has no intention whatsoever of showing us any bromance. He doesn't even know how to spell that word.
This guy has a filthy mind from tail to top and in fact I see him giggling about each attempt to claim the opposite.
Unfortunately, this book is not for teen audience. strictly not! It makes even me blush.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 23, 2014 8:43 pm  #103

Which is saying something. 

And, yes, I have an idea who this guy could be. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 23, 2014 9:26 pm  #104

Just searched the internet for Idol Publishing and am truly dissapointed to find it no longer exsists.
However, some of there offerings can be found second hand on Amazon.   

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 23, 2014 9:32 pm  #105

There is also a tumblr somewhere ...

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 24, 2014 5:29 am  #106

Of course there is...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 24, 2014 7:54 am  #107

So this guy has one of the most filthy minds I ever stumbled upon. Just saying...

April 24, 2014 7:56 am  #108

He is a scriptwriter, too, isn't he? And an actor? 

April 24, 2014 8:01 am  #109

Apparently he doesn't spend *all* his time with explicit filth 

April 24, 2014 2:14 pm  #110

Harriet wrote:

So this guy has one of the most filthy minds I ever stumbled upon. Just saying...

I like that in a person.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 28, 2014 1:44 pm  #111

tonnaree wrote:

Harriet wrote:

I like that in a person.  

Matty: You're not too smart, are you? I like that in a man.  Body Heat

One of my all-time favorite movie quotes.

April 28, 2014 1:53 pm  #112

Harriet wrote:

So there's hope... 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

April 28, 2014 4:22 pm  #113

But I don't think they see anything overtly sexual as being appropriate for Sherlock.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 28, 2014 5:11 pm  #114

I'd not just call it hope, Solar-dear 

Last edited by Harriet (April 28, 2014 6:16 pm)

April 28, 2014 7:02 pm  #115

Harriet, I wonder if you would share your knowledge about who this filthy-minded guy might be. 

April 28, 2014 7:26 pm  #116

And this is something I probably should be pretty furious about (hey, I'm the SolarSystem!! ), but then again... isn't it just

"Sherlock is such a romantic he thinks John’s middle name is more important than the solar system."

http://kinklock.tumblr.com/post/83862055576/sherlock-is-such-a-romantic-he-thinks-johns

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

April 28, 2014 7:32 pm  #117

April 28, 2014 8:17 pm  #118

He's just nosey.

April 28, 2014 8:42 pm  #119

A lovely find, Solar - some people are soo thoughtful 

April 28, 2014 8:54 pm  #120

He just wants to know every last detail about his John.

Board footera