BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 25, 2016 10:35 pm  #6381

Re: The comprehensive Johnlock guide (Johnlockers only)

I'm sorry I haven't been running through here much.  It's too freaking hot!  
Plus, I need to go to the craft store and restock up on glitter and confetti,  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 26, 2016 8:43 am  #6382

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 26, 2016 3:04 pm  #6383

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

July 27, 2016 8:42 am  #6384

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 27, 2016 8:51 am  #6385

July 27, 2016 8:52 am  #6386

July 27, 2016 8:53 am  #6387

This is wonderful!

And may I present - Martin Freeman, a study in awkwardness:

https://consultinghuntress-67.tumblr.com/post/148040570927/inevitably-johnlocked-asherlockstudy

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 27, 2016 8:57 am  #6388

Poor Martin!

July 28, 2016 10:33 am  #6389

July 28, 2016 2:16 pm  #6390

Awwwwwwww!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 29, 2016 6:40 pm  #6391

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 29, 2016 6:52 pm  #6392

July 29, 2016 6:55 pm  #6393

Yes. 

July 29, 2016 7:17 pm  #6394

I needed this so freaking bad. 

*drops 2 dozen glitter bombs on the forum*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 29, 2016 7:19 pm  #6395

So glad it makes you happy.

August 2, 2016 1:26 pm  #6396

Pining:

August 2, 2016 6:15 pm  #6397

Hi everybody. I just wanted to ask how all of you are feeling after all that turmoil lately.

The debate thread is rather hell-ish, any thought of Johnlock is dismissed as bias. It's not a nice place to be at the moment.

I still believe that Johnlock will happen on screen one way or another but I am wondering about all of you. What do you think? How do you feel?

August 2, 2016 6:26 pm  #6398

I am feeling better and am still convinced that Johnlock is an integral part of the show. Just a question: I think we cannot discuss our present feelings without mentioning things like SDCC and series 4 in general. But then we would need a spoiler warning. What do you think? I really do not like working with spoiler tags, they make a thread very hard to follow. 

August 2, 2016 6:31 pm  #6399

Oh, the spoiler warning. Um, no idea. Maybe you can call SDCC-spoiler warning?

August 2, 2016 6:43 pm  #6400

Well, maybe we will get some more opinions. And I really, really hope that this thread will become more active again. 

But of course there is my sig, not exactly a spoiler. 

Please look at this. WARNING: From SDCC. Might contain S4 spoilers:

http://stillgosherlocked.tumblr.com/post/148040745538/anindoorkitty-lunadax-mollydobby

There is an even better one, will try and find it. 

Board footera