BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 22, 2016 7:39 am  #6361

Re: The comprehensive Johnlock guide (Johnlockers only)

gently69 wrote:

Somehow I can't imagine that it really is Johnlock... No trust in Mr. Moffat...

I fully understand your scepticism. I just don't want to be reasonable right now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

July 22, 2016 7:40 am  #6362

Reasonable? While being a Sherlock fan? LOL...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 22, 2016 7:41 am  #6363

Honestly, they had their wish fulfillment with the Reichenbach fix-it in TAB. So it has to be something even bigger than Watson saving Holmes from death. I have a hunch that insane wish fulfillment will not be about a baby or a dog. 

Last edited by SusiGo (July 22, 2016 7:42 am)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 22, 2016 7:44 am  #6364

Whatever it will be, I'm really looking forward to it.
But I don't want to fly too high and maybe fall down again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

July 22, 2016 7:45 am  #6365

Of course. But I actually never fell down. I expected the end of Johnlock with the wedding and instead series 3 was the most Johnlock-y of them all. Then we got the Reichenbach and fireplace scenes in TAB. I trust them. I really do. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 22, 2016 7:47 am  #6366

You trust... Mofftiss???

(Tony Hadley)

July 22, 2016 7:48 am  #6367

In this, yes. They have never disappointed me so far. 

July 22, 2016 7:53 am  #6368

I wish I would have your confidence.

(Tony Hadley)

July 22, 2016 7:53 am  #6369

SusiGo wrote:

In this, yes. They have never disappointed me so far. 

I am with you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 22, 2016 7:57 am  #6370

gently69 wrote:

Whatever it will be, I'm really looking forward to it.
But I don't want to fly too high and maybe fall down again.

Just a few days ago I realized that I have started to live like that somewhen during the last three years and I don't like myself like that. So now again, I am ready to fall should it have been a lie again but I insist on flying too high at least for a while.

July 22, 2016 8:04 am  #6371

Nevertheless I am flattered Moffat used my nickname in his "anouncement".

(Tony Hadley)

July 22, 2016 8:05 am  #6372

Beautifully said. 

I know that there is always the danger of being disappointed if you get enthusiastic about something. But I love being enthusiastic and would not miss it for the world even if I knew that I might be disappointed at some point.  

Last edited by SusiGo (July 22, 2016 8:06 am)

July 22, 2016 8:07 am  #6373

gently69 wrote:

Nevertheless I am flattered Moffat used my nickname in his "anouncement".

Slowly, gently. 

July 22, 2016 11:54 am  #6374

*runs screaming through the thread waving her knickers like a flag and flinging confetti on everyone*

Just got up guys.  It's only 8am where I am!  But what wonderful words from the Creator!
I only hope that after "slowly gently" we get a bit of "fast and rough."     

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 22, 2016 12:40 pm  #6375

tonnaree.....
Late to the party (had a bit of work...) but, well, let's say mildly excited.
I am lost for words how happy this would make me. Because I am 100% sure it would be what would make Sherlock and John the happiest. And no warstan marriage I've seen so far or baby or fulfilling of Molly's longing or a female character being the best thing since sliced bread convinces me otherwise.
That is all.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

July 22, 2016 5:27 pm  #6376

I understand the skepticism and not wanting to get our hopes up; but I do so want to believe Moffat isn't trolling and these hints are 100% Johnlock related. 

I'm just worried about opposite tactics. I mean, the episodes that seemed to foreshadow the end of Johnlock were actually the most Johnlocky of them all.  And now this hint about Johnlock wish fulfillment coming true might mean the opposite.

But the hell with trying to over-analyze! For now, I'm feeling super excited, optimistic and actually  a bit breathless.  Oh my..........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

July 25, 2016 6:00 pm  #6377

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

July 25, 2016 6:45 pm  #6378

July 25, 2016 6:46 pm  #6379

mrshouse wrote:

I'm sure this is just coincidence.
http://221bgaykerstreet.tumblr.com/post/147004701411/acting-choices

The universe is rarely so lazy. And, guys, what is this? Confetti? Rainbows? Why is it so quiet in here?

July 25, 2016 8:58 pm  #6380

Love conquers all, slowly and gently, and John helps Sherlock evolving his sex life.

I don't know about you, but to me those quote are so much more important than the obligational "there will be no Johnlock" Moftiss were forced to say once more.

This weekend was a good one for my Johnlocker heart.

Last edited by Schmiezi (July 26, 2016 5:31 am)

Board footera