BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 21, 2016 7:52 pm  #6281

Re: The comprehensive Johnlock guide (Johnlockers only)

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 21, 2016 9:26 pm  #6282

Lovely, and so true 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 22, 2016 2:23 pm  #6283

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

June 22, 2016 4:01 pm  #6284

Aw, gently....
In regards to the stag night this is a very underrated lovely little sentence....
It could also be posted in the thread about things that simply don't make sense without johnlock.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

June 22, 2016 4:04 pm  #6285

This is so true. 

And here is something I found in the DVD extras:

The most important thing about this series is not that it’s updated; it’s the fact that those two men are still young and they’re still at the beginning of what they don’t yet know is gonna be a lifelong partnership.
—     
Steven Moffat, Sherlock Uncovered 

Last edited by SusiGo (June 22, 2016 4:04 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 22, 2016 4:26 pm  #6286

Here is another thing I love - warning: contains spoilers for Broadchurch series 2:

http://yorkiepug.tumblr.com/post/146311013535/hubblegleeflower-incurablylazydevil-no-i

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 23, 2016 10:07 am  #6287

Woow, that was beautiful!

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 23, 2016 10:19 am  #6288

"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

June 23, 2016 12:07 pm  #6289

More proof that TAB was the gayest thing ever.

Johnlock Moments from the Abominable Bride
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BTJDWFClFM

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

June 23, 2016 12:25 pm  #6290

Nice posts!

June 26, 2016 4:32 pm  #6291

O

Ok.  Let's just be honest.  I cannot look at these gifs of Martin from Whiskey Tango Foxtrot and not see John getting a blow job from Sherlock.   

Nearly every scene of Martin in WTF is a gift to johnlockers.   

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

June 26, 2016 6:38 pm  #6292

This is is a hard runner-up to the pool scene. 

June 29, 2016 5:59 am  #6293

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

June 29, 2016 7:01 am  #6294

Oh, yes. You want to go and tell them not to be so shy about it. Sigh. 

June 29, 2016 8:41 am  #6295

Both this fanart and "orgasmic" Martin above just made my day....

June 29, 2016 8:57 am  #6296

June 29, 2016 3:46 pm  #6297

Heartbreaking, nakahara

Found a lovely little read today and wanted to share with you
http://the-7-percent-solution.tumblr.com/post/146590856003/the-price

June 29, 2016 6:49 pm  #6298

Oh, this is lovely. 

June 29, 2016 10:47 pm  #6299

deaded

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

July 4, 2016 8:46 am  #6300

Here is a lovely new episode of TJLC Explained - this time about MHR:

http://gaybees.co.vu/post/146883469618/and-with-that-johnlock-hell-weekend-is-finished

And the very comprehensive "Sherlock is gay" video:

http://gaybees.co.vu/post/146832388628/its-the-video-youve-all-been-waiting-for-now-in

Last edited by SusiGo (July 4, 2016 3:04 pm)

Board footera