BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 1, 2016 11:39 pm  #5761

Re: The comprehensive Johnlock guide (Johnlockers only)

Ho Yay wrote:

But they were actually not shown as bi. Clara is shown dating a man and being attracted to the doctor. Jane Austen is an historical figure so we can't suppose she was anything other than straight. I just don't see it. If they wanted us to believe they where lovers they would have had them kiss on screen.

Are you poking fun of all this, Ho Yay?   

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 1, 2016 11:47 pm  #5762

No, fight me. 

February 2, 2016 12:03 am  #5763

I love "Jane Austen is an historical figure so we can't suppose she was anything other than straight" to bits 

(Reminds me of the recent newspaper headline: "Man who invented sexual intercourse died aged 104")

Last edited by Harriet (February 2, 2016 12:05 am)

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 2, 2016 7:42 am  #5764

Harriet wrote:

I love "Jane Austen is an historical figure so we can't suppose she was anything other than straight" to bits

(Reminds me of the recent newspaper headline: "Man who invented sexual intercourse died aged 104")

I absolutely love this Jane Austen bit too.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 2, 2016 9:09 am  #5765

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 2, 2016 12:46 pm  #5766

Having a Johnlock funk so I've eaten a fruit scone with ginger preserve... delcious... I have more scones if anyone wants one!

---------------
It's not really a ship, it's more like a life raft.

February 2, 2016 12:51 pm  #5767

Yes, please. I don't mind. Anytime. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 2, 2016 12:57 pm  #5768

You're welcome... they were made fresh yesterday lunch time.

I'm just really struggling to maintain my argument right now... I'll come back to it later and it'll be fine.

I have plenty of metas on tumblr to be going on with.

---------------

February 2, 2016 12:58 pm  #5769

Looking forward to your thoughts. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 2, 2016 1:56 pm  #5770

Oh what I would give for a fresh scone right now.....................................................with raspberry jam.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 2, 2016 4:37 pm  #5771

Can I have one, too? Marmalade, perhaps? 

February 2, 2016 4:57 pm  #5772

Yeppers help yourselves. Though my Mother in Law might lynch me for serving them without clotted cream...

---------------

February 2, 2016 5:09 pm  #5773

Don't worry, I'm simply grateful for what I get 

February 2, 2016 5:13 pm  #5774

I so shouldn't have joined tumblr guys... when people talk about being in Johnlock hell they really mean it... can someone find me a Holmes brother so they can teach me how to screw all the feels up into a tiny tiny ball and not let them out? ;)

---------------

February 2, 2016 6:47 pm  #5775

No Little Weed!   Don't hold the feelings in, you'll EXPLODE!  

You are always safe to let them out here. 

PS.  Have you ever considered joining the OSAJ?

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

February 2, 2016 10:17 pm  #5776

nakahara wrote:

These two pictures speak for themselves:

http://atikiology.tumblr.com/post/138174722669/librarylock-johnlockhell221b

Beautiful victorian 221b set . TY.

I noticed the elephant behind Sherlock on the black box , and the elephant on the top of the rack behind John . Also on watching tplosh I noticed the large elephant on the dresser in the bedroom ( Watsons?)  and well elephants real or mentioned everywhere .People often mention the elephant in the room , is this still a reference to not mentioning johnlock in the past , or has there been another explanation .
Still a bit  with the elephants.

"Man may not be degraded  to being a machine by being denied to be a ghost in the machine."
It's just transport. The virus in the hard drive . However impossible .Must be the truth.

February 2, 2016 10:18 pm  #5777

I think that's the general gist of the elephants as far as I can see yep.

---------------

February 2, 2016 10:20 pm  #5778

I hate that damn elephant.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

February 2, 2016 10:25 pm  #5779

There was a very comprehensive tumblr post about elephants. There are some in Lord Moran's hotel room and on the tie of a wedding guest as well. 

February 2, 2016 10:36 pm  #5780

Yes. Even Kitty Riley has an elephant picture I keep seeing them everywhere , I think I read a tumblr or two before tab mentioning them , and since then every time I watch anything Holmes , I keep seeing elephants . Driving me a bit loopy with the Whats with the elephants . I see it's not just me though.  Thanks X

"Man may not be degraded  to being a machine by being denied to be a ghost in the machine."
It's just transport. The virus in the hard drive . However impossible .Must be the truth.

Board footera