BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 16, 2015 8:55 am  #5321

Re: The comprehensive Johnlock guide (Johnlockers only)

What a nice pile of scientific based arguments. We haven't had that for long.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

December 16, 2015 11:20 am  #5322

Oh God yes.

And this: "The fact that Sherlock says “I meant to say *always* and I never did” and then he says that Sherlock is a girl’s name while he has *just* found out that the baby is a girl." So obvious, but I didn't even think of it this way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 16, 2015 1:48 pm  #5323

The evidance just keeps piling up. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 16, 2015 2:01 pm  #5324

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 16, 2015 2:08 pm  #5325

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 16, 2015 2:12 pm  #5326

I should've brought my Watson Bear to work today. 

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

December 17, 2015 12:26 am  #5327

Oh, I liked that list. Very scientific. Very accurate. Much needed.
she forgot to list the eye-sex

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

December 17, 2015 1:48 am  #5328

Soon, soon, soon (16 days people!) we could have even more grist for the Johnlock mill.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

December 17, 2015 8:19 am  #5329

Dark, foggy, gaslit grist for the Johnlock mill. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 17, 2015 8:23 am  #5330

And all forbidden...

"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

December 17, 2015 11:59 am  #5331

December 17, 2015 1:40 pm  #5332

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 17, 2015 1:40 pm  #5333

December 17, 2015 1:43 pm  #5334

John is just glad that his mate pulled. 

December 17, 2015 1:47 pm  #5335

Yes, sure.

December 18, 2015 2:44 am  #5336

Wow. I just thought the horns above Mary's head meant she was up to no good. Now this gives me so much more to think about. To "put the horns on someone" means to cheat on them, or make them a cuckold.
http://inevitably-johnlocked.tumblr.com/post/135395454345/i-know-the-most-common-interpretation-of-mary-with
John is cuckolding Mary (because his heart belongs to Sherlock), and Janine is being cheated on while she is "dating" Sherlock (because he really loves John).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 18, 2015 12:00 pm  #5337

ukaunz wrote:

Wow. I just thought the horns above Mary's head meant she was up to no good. Now this gives me so much more to think about. To "put the horns on someone" means to cheat on them, or make them a cuckold.
http://inevitably-johnlocked.tumblr.com/post/135395454345/i-know-the-most-common-interpretation-of-mary-with
John is cuckolding Mary (because his heart belongs to Sherlock), and Janine is being cheated on while she is "dating" Sherlock (because he really loves John).

Good observation!

December 18, 2015 12:01 pm  #5338

December 18, 2015 1:18 pm  #5339

Naughty!

:D

They're not implying anything, I'm sure this is a perfectly legitimate remark and certainly not intended to imply any...'improper' activities.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

December 18, 2015 1:54 pm  #5340

I would just like to comment on the increase in aggressive johnlocking on the forum this past week.  

You have all made your president so very proud.   

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

Board footera