BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 24, 2015 9:15 am  #5201

Re: The comprehensive Johnlock guide (Johnlockers only)

A kiss from Sherlock or Benedict?
Both, I presume.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

November 24, 2015 9:24 am  #5202

Yes. Of course. You know me, don't you? 

Warning, not Mary-friendly:

http://johnnlocked.tumblr.com/post/133853854326/atikiosity-john-packing-his-things-and-leaving

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 24, 2015 9:36 am  #5203

Rude, Susi, rude.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

November 24, 2015 10:22 am  #5204

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 24, 2015 4:24 pm  #5205

Very rude, Susi!   

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 24, 2015 4:27 pm  #5206

And I thought this was a nicer one. May I remind you of the gun-pointed-at-Mary-anchovies-on-pizza caption? 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 24, 2015 4:31 pm  #5207

Lah-di-lah ------ I cannot hear you! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 25, 2015 10:29 pm  #5208

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 25, 2015 11:02 pm  #5209

Brilliant!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 27, 2015 8:16 am  #5210

Now this is very scientific. One should not believe but check for oneself. Which I did. And the test result is definitely right:

http://johnnlocked.tumblr.com/post/134047930046/signoftjlc-i-cant-get-over-the-fact-that-if

November 27, 2015 10:04 am  #5211

Extremely scientific. One cannot refute such damnable evidence, I'd say.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

November 27, 2015 11:41 am  #5212

http://cdlafere.tumblr.com/post/133931251440/anotherwellkeptsecret-holmeses-gazing-at-their

Obvious in any adaptation.   

Last edited by tonnaree (November 27, 2015 3:35 pm)

December 1, 2015 12:51 am  #5213

Among a ton of many other references to Sherlock, in this week's Doctor Who there was a very nice 57.

December 1, 2015 7:19 am  #5214

57 is paramount. 

December 2, 2015 9:47 am  #5215

December 3, 2015 2:38 pm  #5216

Since tonnaree encouraged and allowed me to post my slightly blasphemous go at a Johnlock Christmas Carol - there you are: 

Moff rest you merry, gentlemen
Let Gatiss make you gay,
For Johnlock our Saviour
Was born upon this day.
To save us all from bromance’s power
When we gone astray
O tidings of comfort and joy,
comfort and joy,
O tidings of comfort and joy.

In London in 2009
This blessed Babe was born,
And laid within our tellies
Upon this blessed morn,
The which His Parents Moftiss
Did nothing take in scorn:
comfort and joy,

December 3, 2015 2:41 pm  #5217

SusiGo wrote:

Since tonnaree encouraged and allowed me to post my slightly blasphemous go at a Johnlock Christmas Carol - there you are: 

Moff rest you merry, gentlemen
Let Gatiss make you gay,
For Johnlock our Saviour
Was born upon this day.
To save us all from bromance’s power
When we gone astray
comfort and joy,

In London in 2009
This blessed Babe was born,
And laid within our tellies
Upon this blessed morn,
The which His Parents Moftiss
Did nothing take in scorn:
comfort and joy,

Amen and Hallelujah!
A beautiful Carol!

December 3, 2015 2:41 pm  #5218

*applauds*

Joins in the Johnlock Carolling

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

December 3, 2015 2:48 pm  #5219

I swear, from now on, I will always hear this Johnlock Caroll when I will listen to this melody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwB6iX-x4AE

December 3, 2015 3:25 pm  #5220

Absolutely wonderful, Susi, thank you!!!
*coughwhere'stheblasphemy?cough*

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

Board footera