BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 9, 2015 3:09 pm  #5181

Re: The comprehensive Johnlock guide (Johnlockers only)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 9, 2015 4:32 pm  #5182

I hadn't thought of that...!
This is so...elementary!
Feels like "you hear but you don't listen".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

November 10, 2015 7:27 am  #5183

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

November 10, 2015 8:16 am  #5184

Never saw that one. Very sweet. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 10, 2015 8:42 am  #5185

Aww, I wanna see that animated

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 10, 2015 8:54 am  #5186

Yeah, that would be really nice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

November 16, 2015 4:51 pm  #5187

Interesting comparison between House and Sherlock and why the latter is a romance and the former is not:

http://ivyblossom.tumblr.com/post/133253011780/house-vs-sherlock-it-didnt-have-to-be-a-romance

November 18, 2015 10:31 pm  #5188

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 19, 2015 5:23 am  #5189

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

November 21, 2015 11:35 am  #5190

November 21, 2015 12:59 pm  #5191

Oh, this is just the look to tell him what a great job he did as best man, that's all, Susi. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

November 21, 2015 1:54 pm  #5192

Or that his suit is fabulous, for once 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 21, 2015 3:21 pm  #5193

Harriet wrote:

Or that his suit is fabulous, for once 

Shsh.... Don't upset the bride.... 

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

November 21, 2015 4:37 pm  #5194

SusiGo wrote:

Interesting comparison between House and Sherlock and why the latter is a romance and the former is not:

http://ivyblossom.tumblr.com/post/133253011780/house-vs-sherlock-it-didnt-have-to-be-a-romance

This is a fantastic comparison.  Had never thought about it but it makes perfect sense!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 23, 2015 10:25 pm  #5195

Even the cartoon makers have Johnlock in their works:

E.g. Sherlock examining John´s crotch with the magnifying glass (John trying to divert the attention from himself):

And this doesn´t even need commentary:

http://cupidford.tumblr.com/post/133793690015/looney-tunes-still-knows-aka-the-one-where

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 23, 2015 10:26 pm  #5196

But it's not BBC canon when Sherlock doesn't need a magnifying glass 

Last edited by Harriet (November 23, 2015 10:27 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 23, 2015 10:30 pm  #5197

They did not want to shock their readers. 

November 24, 2015 7:21 am  #5198

(Tony Hadley)

November 24, 2015 7:56 am  #5199

November 24, 2015 8:23 am  #5200

Yep. I would prefer a kiss to a pony, too. 

Board footera