BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 29, 2015 12:36 pm  #5141

Re: The comprehensive Johnlock guide (Johnlockers only)

This is interesting too. Very interesting.

http://ishaveforsherl.tumblr.com/post/132116942430/watsons-diary

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 29, 2015 1:57 pm  #5142

I was told and I didn't listen. 
I was shown and I didn't want to see. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 30, 2015 1:26 am  #5143

Omg!  The missing Wednesday!  That is fiendishly clever!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

October 30, 2015 7:16 pm  #5144

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 30, 2015 9:58 pm  #5145

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 30, 2015 10:16 pm  #5146

So short, so true. 

October 31, 2015 7:09 pm  #5147

Some weekend love 

-Could you whisper...?
-NOT REALLY!!

October 31, 2015 10:40 pm  #5148

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

October 31, 2015 11:01 pm  #5149

Lazarus wrote:

Some weekend love 

Love Love Love that song!   

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 2, 2015 9:05 am  #5150

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 2, 2015 11:26 am  #5151

More than a hundred years in the closet. Time to come out. 

I am sure this has been posted in here or in the fan video section but it deserved to be posted more than once. Because this is the show. Nothing added. We were told and we did listen.

http://no-goldfish-required.tumblr.com/post/132397464492/beejohnlocked-loudest-subtext-in-television

November 2, 2015 12:07 pm  #5152

And this is four years old, from the very "serious" Sherlockology. I think I have never seen it before:

http://sherlockology.tumblr.com/post/8610388895/alovestory

November 2, 2015 12:16 pm  #5153

Oh, Lord! I don't think I've seen it -from a "serious" point of view, that is. Thank you for sharing!!

I really liked the "we all certainly saw it as a love story"...!

Last edited by Lilythiell (November 2, 2015 12:23 pm)

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

November 2, 2015 1:44 pm  #5154

Lilythiell wrote:

Oh, Lord! I don't think I've seen it -from a "serious" point of view, that is. Thank you for sharing!!

I really liked the "we all certainly saw it as a love story"...!

Yes, the deep abiding love of true friendship.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 2, 2015 4:05 pm  #5155

November 2, 2015 5:43 pm  #5156

Ah, that panel is very easy to picture indeed!!

November 2, 2015 9:21 pm  #5157

November 2, 2015 9:22 pm  #5158

IT'S FREAKING SHERLOCK

November 3, 2015 9:42 am  #5159

Lol, loved those last two, Susi!

Last edited by Vhanja (November 3, 2015 9:46 am)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

November 3, 2015 11:30 am  #5160

Brilliant!

Board footera