BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 12, 2015 10:18 am  #4761

Re: The comprehensive Johnlock guide (Johnlockers only)

I watched it without sound which was bad enough. I think I do not wish to repeat the experience. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 12, 2015 10:41 am  #4762

I am actually glad I watched it because I discovered the wonderful cover of "Let Him Go" that it's set too.  Had to look up the artist.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 12, 2015 10:45 am  #4763

Should I or should I not? 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 12, 2015 10:48 am  #4764

It's not worse than Alone On The Water. Close, but not worse.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

July 12, 2015 10:50 am  #4765

Okay. This gives me hope. 

July 12, 2015 11:01 am  #4766

I did not need my heart anyway. 

July 12, 2015 11:03 am  #4767

*Massive hug to everyone upset over the vid*

/wish I could send shock blankets, but apparently my phone is not okay with that/

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

July 12, 2015 11:06 am  #4768

Thank you, Lily. In some ways I find it even worse than AOTW. 

July 12, 2015 11:09 am  #4769

Cup of tea?

July 12, 2015 11:11 am  #4770

Thank you, dear. 

July 12, 2015 11:12 am  #4771

Anytime, darling. =)

Edit: I'm pretty sure this vid has been shared around here, but it seems like "Let him go" warrants it -to alleviate the pain. (Fever)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L3yh8rnbcHM

Last edited by Lilythiell (July 12, 2015 11:18 am)

July 12, 2015 11:32 am  #4772

And also this on a much happier note 

-Could you whisper...?
-NOT REALLY!!

July 12, 2015 11:35 am  #4773

Can't watch it on the phone, but it sure looks like I am going to go "awww" throughout the video ;)

July 12, 2015 11:38 am  #4774

Much better. Now I am melting into a puddle on the floor. (And interesting how little you have to change to get this). 

July 12, 2015 12:39 pm  #4775

I thought exactly the same! There's very little changed in this au and it gives me so much hope. It would be so great to see a Johnlock wedding on the actuall show with paralelles to John and Marys, but with both participants happy and very much in love!

-Could you whisper...?
-NOT REALLY!!

July 12, 2015 3:58 pm  #4776

Okay, let me apologize for posting that video. But I gave you a warning! I stumbled over it on tumblr last night and had no idea...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 12, 2015 4:07 pm  #4777

SolarSystem wrote:

Okay, let me apologize for posting that video. But I gave you a warning! I stumbled over it on tumblr last night and had no idea...

No worries Solar.  Just like real life, there can be beauty in pain.  *sigh*

PS.  I love the FEVER one!  I've got that one saved on youtube.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 12, 2015 6:23 pm  #4778

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 12, 2015 10:31 pm  #4779

Finally got around to watch the AU video of Sherlock and John getting married. As predicted, I couldn't help but "awwww"...and I, too, find it interesting how little you have to change to make it work that way...
Foreshadowing, I'd expect

@tonnaree I knew you'd like that video. There's also a promo vid for the fanfic "Shames and Praises" by s0mmerspr0ssen here's the link to the vid, if by any chance, that might interest you...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzU3TQzeeLobut I'm sure you've all seen it already. Still, when in doubt, ...

As for the science bit, well, well. Sherlock is the most important person to John? Now, that is a surprise...But it's always good to have scientific proof. Someone send this one to John?

July 13, 2015 1:21 pm  #4780

Lilythiell wrote:

As for the science bit, well, well. Sherlock is the most important person to John? Now, that is a surprise...But it's always good to have scientific proof. Someone send this one to John?

Somebody really should send it to him, ASAP: 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

Board footera