BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 25, 2015 11:05 am  #3681

Re: The comprehensive Johnlock guide (Johnlockers only)

Gosh, this is sad. Will this make you a little happier? Although I think you might know it already. 

http://tonnaree.tumblr.com/post/109090002853/thealogie-what-the-hell-what-the-hell

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 25, 2015 11:40 am  #3682

Hell. This actually is so obvious it's almost impertinent.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

January 25, 2015 12:27 pm  #3683

And now this is just one of those moments...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

January 25, 2015 12:33 pm  #3684

Lovely! What episode is that from? I've seen the gif before, but can't remember where it's from.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 25, 2015 12:36 pm  #3685

TRF.

January 25, 2015 12:47 pm  #3686

One of the best gifs ever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 25, 2015 12:49 pm  #3687

Besleybean, I really have no idea why you are posting in here after the things you just wrote in the debate. We have been over this often enough. Please stay away from this thread. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 25, 2015 12:55 pm  #3688

Might it be helpful to have anything in the title or OP to make it clear that only(show) Johnlockers are allowed to post here?

Last edited by besleybean (January 25, 2015 12:56 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 25, 2015 12:58 pm  #3689

This is a bit sad but if my words as a title starter and a mod are not enough for you … 

January 25, 2015 12:59 pm  #3690

Done. 

January 25, 2015 1:12 pm  #3691

Thank you, Susi.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 25, 2015 1:34 pm  #3692

All silly fangirls are bound to love the new thread title, Susi.

January 25, 2015 2:03 pm  #3693

*silly fan girl strips to her knickers and and runs around the thread singing "I Can't Fight this Feeling."*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 25, 2015 2:27 pm  #3694

Just to reiterate, guys...

Johnlock debates are for the Debate thread only.
This thread is for people who ship it harder than Mrs Hudson.

If you don't have anything positive to say about Johnlock, then this is not the right place to say it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

January 25, 2015 10:40 pm  #3695

Thank you very much, Boss. 

January 26, 2015 5:34 am  #3696

SusiGo wrote:

Gosh, this is sad. Will this make you a little happier? Although I think you might know it already. 

http://tonnaree.tumblr.com/post/109090002853/thealogie-what-the-hell-what-the-hell

AAAND to come back to the wonderful topic:
This post is amazing - one more example of carefully arranged evidence (more or less) hidden in subtext IMO.

I looked at the gifs for a rather long time. For science. *cough*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 26, 2015 1:30 pm  #3697

Schmiezi wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

AAAND to come back to the wonderful topic:
This post is amazing - one more example of carefully arranged evidence (more or less) hidden in subtext IMO.

I looked at the gifs for a rather long time. For science. *cough*

Sherlock would be so proud of your devotion to the scientific method.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 26, 2015 8:59 pm  #3698

this thread is no longer for me :-( and I did like reading in it a lot :-( sad poor me :-( *sniff sniff*
I stumbled over the thread title - it has changed!
I loved reading here, but I didn't join in because I'm johnlock-neutral meaning I'm fine with it, liking it, not shipping it though.
I feel a bit confused now. I don't want to argue and debate, I don't want to ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson... I just want... to enjoy.
I think this is the first time I feel slightly confused with this forum...
just saying that there is a lot of grey between black and white...? :-)
well, however, carry on, I will just ignore the title and keep quietly reading? :-p

Last edited by Whisky (January 26, 2015 9:00 pm)

"It is what it is."

January 26, 2015 9:01 pm  #3699

I am no mod but I think it´s absolutely fine for you if you want to enjoy this thread. No problem. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 26, 2015 9:03 pm  #3700

Now that feels a whole lot more welcoming ;-) thank you, I will do so :-)

"It is what it is."

Board footera