BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 21, 2015 7:16 pm  #3621

Re: The comprehensive Johnlock guide (Johnlockers only)

Yes. yes. yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 21, 2015 7:24 pm  #3622

AW! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 21, 2015 7:52 pm  #3623

We have a traitor on board! 

John, how could you? 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 21, 2015 8:35 pm  #3624

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 21, 2015 8:38 pm  #3625

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 21, 2015 8:55 pm  #3626

So sad, so nostalgic...

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 22, 2015 5:26 am  #3627

What a sad way to start my day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 22, 2015 10:22 am  #3628

Susi, that got me all teary-eyed... Or is it only my actual state of mind? 

Last edited by mrshouse (January 22, 2015 10:27 am)

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

January 22, 2015 4:03 pm  #3629

January 22, 2015 5:53 pm  #3630

Interesting and beautiful, nakahara. And a good answer to all those who say "But why does he not tell John that he loves him? Cannot be that difficult". 

And something nice:

http://wimpytentacle.co.vu/post/108838468949/abitnotgood-i-got-a-new-font

And sorry to those who cried for John. I did the same. 

Last edited by SusiGo (January 22, 2015 6:01 pm)

January 22, 2015 9:42 pm  #3631

I never new John spoke so much during "clueing for looks" scene. But apparenly, he did. 

http://deducingbbcsherlock.tumblr.com/post/83494605339/hes-clueing-for-looks

January 22, 2015 9:45 pm  #3632

Shezza and Jawn Karaoke Show! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 23, 2015 12:42 am  #3633

That was hysterical.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 23, 2015 7:58 am  #3634

What was going on in their heads during their first meeting:

http://milarvela.tumblr.com/post/108865220263/sherlock-and-john-meeting

January 23, 2015 8:24 am  #3635

I am sure this is the 100% truth of how it happened. 

January 23, 2015 8:28 am  #3636

Yes, agreed, I have no trouble whatsoever to match this with the actual scene. 

"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

January 23, 2015 9:19 am  #3637

January 23, 2015 9:31 am  #3638

Oh, this is very good. And may I add something?

Sherlock had two women sleeping in his bed but not with him. So what about a man next time? 

January 23, 2015 9:33 am  #3639

Hm, that was a nice one.

Also, going back to the wedding and how Sherlock and John are dressed alike, I read something interesting Tumblr - the only difference is the tie pin. Could it be John's "something borrowed", and be Sherlock's tie pin? The one he received as a gift in the beginning of TRF?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 23, 2015 9:42 am  #3640

Not sure about that. I always thought the custom was just for the bride. But if this is the case, then I want to see his blue pants as well. 

Board footera