BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 23, 2014 8:28 am  #1

You know you spend too much time on this forum when..

I searched for a thread like this and didn´t find any, please feel free to move or delete it if I overlooked something.
This is a fun game similar to the "You know you´re obsessed with Sherlock, when.."-thread.

..you read the word "Toberaum" (kids´ play room) and the first word popping up in your mind is "tobeornot221b".

..when you open it first thing in the morning, even before making coffee. And the last thing before going to bed is checking for new pictures in the Benedict-thread.

..your life feels empty without any new posts to read for some time.

..you start dreaming posts you´d like to submit.

How could this happen, I just wanted a nice new show to watch after BigBangTheory, what have you done to me??? 

Last edited by Zatoichi (February 23, 2014 3:09 pm)

February 23, 2014 8:47 am  #2

Re: You know you spend too much time on this forum when..

Zatoichi wrote:

I searched for a thread like this and didn´t find any, please feel free to move or delete it if I overlooked something.

..you read the word "Toberaum" (kids´ play room) and the first word popping up in your mind is "tobeornot221b".

..when you open it first thing in the morning, even before making coffee. And the last thing before going to bed is checking for new pictures in the Benedict-thread.

..your life feels empty without any new posts to read for some time.

..you start dreaming posts you´d like to submit.

How could this happen, I just wanted a nice new show to watch after BigBangTheory, what have you done to me??? 

I so know what you mean! Especially about checking for posts/pictures first thing in the morning and feeling deflated when there aren't many new ones!

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

February 23, 2014 10:42 am  #3

Zatoichi wrote:

You know you spend too much time on this forum when...

I'm flattered, Zatoichi...
Same with me - everything you listed!

(Isn't it wonderful? )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 23, 2014 10:47 am  #4

… you fall into a trance at the supermarket checkout whilst analying a scene from HLV in your head because you plan to write it about on the forum later on. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 2, 2014 5:18 pm  #5

It happened again..

.. every time I see a half-moon I think of this forum´s avatars
.. and when I passed a bar called "111" I read "lil" 

March 2, 2014 5:26 pm  #6

- When the first thing you do as soon as you get online is check this forum (especially the Benedict pitures thread)

- When you, and I'm ashamed to admit this; forget the Michael Jackson forum you co-own and should be moderating... Yikes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 2, 2014 5:31 pm  #7

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

- When you, and I'm ashamed to admit this; forget the Michael Jackson forum you co-own and should be moderating... Yikes!

You moderate an MJ forum? Which one?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

March 2, 2014 5:38 pm  #8

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

You moderate an MJ forum? Which one?

MJJEternal... I really need to get my act together and spend more time there. I feel so guilty!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 25, 2014 10:31 am  #9

haha this post is so good! 

Board footera