BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 9, 2014 8:05 pm  #161

Re: Photography

I love your photos, Batchlock! Especially the second one! It looks so 'real' as some character photographers might have put it. 

Such an adorable moment!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

June 9, 2014 8:10 pm  #162

Thank you! I have lots of photos with adorable moments with them together, but I think this one is the best! It was the first time my grandmother held her :')

June 9, 2014 8:45 pm  #163

This photo is marvelous Batchlook. Your grandmother looks so happy and proud and this little one looks like singing "We are the champions"

Last edited by MartaSt (June 9, 2014 8:45 pm)

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

June 9, 2014 9:29 pm  #164

Haha I was imagining something similar to that MartaSt

June 14, 2014 7:29 pm  #165

These garden walks with my mother has seem to become a welcome distraction when I'm at her place... we actually get along when I take the pictures and ask her what the flowers are called etc... awh!

These two are a lizzard we disturbed, I ended up spending an entire hour trying to get it out of the bushes so I could take a picture of it... I ended up waving a leaf and calling it Smaug and telling it I would give it all the gold and stones in the world it wanted, even a hobbit it could play with *cough* that technique actually worked! It came all the way over to me and looked really interested in my offer!

Funny pink flower

Blue flowers...

Beautiful pink and golden sunset seen from my mother's front garden

Cherries

Wet, pink peony

Butterfly on a pink carnation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

June 14, 2014 8:10 pm  #166

Loving the wildlife!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 15, 2014 1:28 pm  #167

Oh phantom, those are really beautiful, they convey the beauty of nature and the peace it can bring so well! Can greatly imagine that this is a place where you and mum get along. The photos look like out of a professional book.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

June 15, 2014 2:10 pm  #168

Awh thank you MrsHouse, they are just me horsing about with my smartphone though... 

It's funny, my mother and I never get along, but once we start talking about flowers it's a whole other world... I'm enjoying it while it lasts... she's constantly giving me updates on what new flowers have bloomed for me to take pictures of next time I visit! 

I am intending to try to paint the butterfly, the details in that picture surprised me a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

June 18, 2014 7:55 am  #169

Just spotted a few older under water pictures on an USB-Stick taken 6 years ago at the Maldives. The quality isn't that good but nevertheless I like them.

Last edited by gently69 (June 18, 2014 7:57 am)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

June 18, 2014 1:23 pm  #170

Those are spectacular! And what an experience it must have been taking them! Wow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

June 18, 2014 1:36 pm  #171

Yes, it was very exciting and I only snorkeled. Spotting manta rays was the highlight, though I couldn't get that near.
Next time I want to get nearer and a whale shark would be fantastic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

June 18, 2014 3:41 pm  #172

Loving the sea life!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 18, 2014 3:54 pm  #173

Lovely pics. Very impressive. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 18, 2014 4:46 pm  #174

Oh wow, gently, that last one especially... did you pretend to be a goldfish in order to get so close?

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

June 18, 2014 5:08 pm  #175

Thank you all. 
Solar, now that you are mentioning it ...
Reminds me of ... something. 

(Tony Hadley)

June 18, 2014 5:25 pm  #176

Does it? Then you can't be a goldfish after all.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

June 18, 2014 5:36 pm  #177

Solar please ...

(Tony Hadley)

June 22, 2014 2:23 pm  #178

This is no master shot... but I do like the motive. Lol. This is my dog Micky! He is so difficult to take pictures of as he usually runs away...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

June 22, 2014 2:27 pm  #179

He is gorgeous.

June 22, 2014 5:53 pm  #180

Wow, that's really good! The motive is great.

(Tony Hadley)

Board footera