BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 14, 2016 8:00 pm  #261

Re: Photography

Is that last one in Japan? It's gorgeous.

Oops, I forgot to reply to your question about 10 posts ago, Yitzock. The tree in my photo is a Manchurian or Ornamental pear. They have a fantastic variety of colours in autumn, but are a bit smelly in spring!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 14, 2016 9:46 pm  #262

No worries.  You got to answering me eventually! Thank you, I have never heard of that before.  Does it produce fruit like the name suggests?

Clueing for looks.

November 15, 2016 4:37 am  #263

Ours produces very small, hard and probably inedible fruit, but I've never tried eating them

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 19, 2016 8:02 pm  #264

Photography is one of my passions, I love taking photos and love looking at other people's too, yours are all very nice!

I set up a Facebook page for my photography and I've got some of my photos on there, although I still need to sort through and add some haha

https://www.facebook.com/LizEvansPhotography/

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

Board footera