BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 4, 2015 7:06 pm  #221

Re: Photography

Oh yes!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 4, 2015 7:10 pm  #222

I want to cuddle them too, unfortunately are they quicker than the speed of light and don't really like to cuddle... But they think it's really fun to run on my body and bite on my clothes haha 
Yeah they reminded me of them too! 

March 11, 2015 10:28 pm  #223

I took this a couple of days ago... this is my home. This is my bedroom, living room and dining room all in one... And yes, it is that tiny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

March 13, 2015 5:48 pm  #224

Some really great photos here. So much talent. I like to take photos. However, most of them are of my kids or our cats and I don't put pics of the kids on line

Last edited by JenHart (March 13, 2015 7:40 pm)

April 3, 2015 5:42 pm  #225

I just need to share a photo I took yesterday. It's of me and my favourite book, The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa. The guy on the cover is Ash, the main character in the book who I appear to have a crush on, heh. I took this picture to show that we would make a perfect couple, wouldn't we?

April 3, 2015 5:44 pm  #226

That's stunning! And worthy of your post #777 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 20, 2015 6:03 am  #227

I went for a walk this morning, up a small mountain near my house. The weather was surprisingly warm, and the views were beautiful. I wish I'd taken a proper camera, but here are a few pics I took on my phone.

My legs are killing me, but it was worth it! Nature, fresh air, exercise. A good mood-booster

Last edited by ukaunz (May 20, 2015 6:12 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 20, 2015 8:54 am  #228

Beautiful landscapes! It must have been a beautiful hike up there! 

I took this a few weeks back. When I lived with my mum I used to go up here to get some peace in my head

My favourite cat, Rusty... who lives with Mum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

May 20, 2015 2:29 pm  #229

Beautiful photos! That first one looks like a very nice place to be to relax or think.  

Clueing for looks.

May 21, 2015 10:15 am  #230

Some great photos! I'm rubbish at posting photos here but if you are on Instagram you can follow me. I adore photography and like to think (hope) I am getting better at it. It is amazing the quality you can get on an I-phone (other phones are available) plus Instagram has a filter facility which I use on occasion.

@davina.baynes  Is my Instagram account. All welcome.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 21, 2015 10:43 am  #231

I've followed you Davina, you have some beautiful photos in your account I see! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

May 24, 2015 7:22 pm  #232

Thank you Phantom! There's what can be described as an eclectic mix. Everything from food, to nature, to architecture etc. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 14, 2015 8:17 am  #233

I didn't get to take as many pictures as I wanted to in London... my phone ran out of battery way too quickly. Ugh. 

But these are some of my favourites:

My night in the airport:

I tried so hard to time this with a red bus going past... This to me says London...

Westminster Abbey

The road the Hostel was on... Let's pretend I didn't choose this over a similarly priced and placed hostel because of this... 

Speedy's! And 'Baker Street' as we know it (ugh my phone was running out of battery again here... so it was a 'one snap and go' thing )

Sherlock musem!

Sherlock's bed... almost as messy as mine! 

Sherlock statue by Baker Street station. Ugh the light was a nightmare

"I need advice"

London Eye

I found this street close to my hostel... The happiest place on earth? Bonus info... Winchester Street leads to it...

Last meal in London town...

My TARDIS Tea set...

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (August 14, 2015 8:19 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

August 14, 2015 8:20 am  #234

They are fantastic!

And oh God, they made me wish to be in London so, so bad!!!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 14, 2015 8:27 am  #235

Oh, London ... a little bit more than 5 weeks to go...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

August 15, 2015 9:54 pm  #236

Some great photos there Phantom! I especially like the one of Westminster looking upwards at it. Al the best people have a Tardis mug!  And finished off with a proper cream tea (scone, clotted cream and jam...yummy!) 

August 16, 2015 3:19 pm  #237

Nice photos! I hope one day to go to London, to see some of the same sights, as well as others (like the parliament building).  There's a photo of my grandfather when he was young standing on the bridge looking out at the river with parliament in the background. One day I want to replicate that photo, or do one of those things where you hold up the old picture with the current place around it (I'll probably do both).

Clueing for looks.

August 16, 2015 4:12 pm  #238

I hope you get to go there, Yitzock! It's such a sweet plan to have to take those pictures! I'll cross my fingers! 

The cream tea was yummy indeed (only, I didn't have tea with it sadly, it was way too hot for hot tea!) 

And I forgot to add one of my favourite pictures! *gasp*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

August 16, 2015 5:52 pm  #239

Thank you Phantom.  I'm sure one day I will make it there.

I can see why that photo is one of your favourites! Great composition!

Clueing for looks.

November 24, 2015 8:09 pm  #240

As a photograph this picture sucks... 

But Facebook reminded me of this one today... it's the building I live in. I can't get over how much it reminds me of the TARDIS. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera