BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 10, 2012 1:27 pm  #1

Hey, I'm new 'round here...

Hi, Well I just joined! Ha ha!
I absolutely LOVE Sherlock Holmes, it's all i can think about. I’m totally sherlocked! I'm 13 years old, female and I live in the U.K.
I just got fish. I named one Sherlock and the other is a shrimp named Watson! =) Now THAT’S cool!

I’m reading the original works by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, I never used to read much before because I could never find a book I was interested in… but I couldn’t put a study in scarlet down!

My friends all think I’m an addict and I even made one friend on the bus home from school. Believe I was Sherlock Holmes and he still does!
I also have a coat like Sherlock Holmes... I lost the scarf so I’m not very happy about that! It was blue to!
I used to play the violin, but I packed it in when I was younger. I regret it now. But i play guitar instead...
I just love it, really. It's my favourite T.V show EVER EVER EVER!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DI Lestrade: Sherlock we...
Sherlock Holmes: Oh what now? I'm in shock! Look, I've got a blanket.

April 10, 2012 1:41 pm  #2

Re: Hey, I'm new 'round here...

Well welcome to the forums YSH!

Try and go into your mind palace to see if you remember where you left your scarf - it might just work!?

See you on the boards!

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

April 10, 2012 1:57 pm  #3

I know where I left it. Canteen, next to a black bench coat and on top of my “Sherlock† trench coat! I lost it last Christmas. But I think some kid stole it! And I haven't seen it since, and my mum won’t get me another scarf so... argh! It actually works, that mind palace I’ve been doing it since i was tiny! On a night usually...

See you 'round!

-YSH 

Last edited by Young Sherlock Holmes (April 10, 2012 2:00 pm)

April 10, 2012 2:02 pm  #4

Welcome to the forum, YSH!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moriarty: "How hard do you find it? Having to say 'I don't know' ?"
Sherlock: "I don't know."
Moriarty: "Oh that's clever, that's very clever, awfully clever."

April 10, 2012 2:06 pm  #5

Thanks! =)

April 10, 2012 5:50 pm  #6

Hey there and welcome. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here. We're not a bad bunch and all totally Sherlocked.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 10, 2012 6:38 pm  #7

I'm glad i've found somewhere that the users are into sherlock as much as i am!

April 10, 2012 9:01 pm  #8

Welcome to the forum. I think you may be our youngest member.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 10, 2012 9:03 pm  #9

yes, I think so! =) thanks for the welcomes everyone! =)

-Y.H.S

April 11, 2012 1:34 am  #10

Hey ! Welcome to the forum ; ).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

April 11, 2012 4:37 pm  #11

Thanks! =)

Board footera