BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 10, 2012 2:07 am  #1

Salut/Hello !

Hi from Québec, Canada : ).
English isn't my first language, so if my grammar is weird, it's perfectly normal ! Anyway, I'm totally sherlocked and I'm glad to meet other people who like it as much as me : ).
Oh, and Sherlock is really better in English than in French. Really.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

April 10, 2012 2:13 am  #2

Re: Salut/Hello !

Hi there and welcome to the forums Milkomeda!

I think you'll find this is a fun and friendly place to discuss, dissect and speculate upon everything Sherlock!

Also, thanks for 'Due South'!

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

April 10, 2012 2:34 am  #3

Hello! Welcome to the forum. Strangely I'm sitting in Vancouver airport just about to leave your wonderful country for the UK.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 10, 2012 2:44 am  #4

Vancouver airport?! Sweet!!

I hope you get some light as you head over the Rockies (Stopping by Calgary on the way?)

Did you check out Grouse Mountain whilst you were there?

-m0r

April 10, 2012 3:09 am  #5

No stop over. Funnily enough I can see the lights on Grouse Mountain and Cypress Mountain from where I am waiting at the gate to board.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 10, 2012 3:15 am  #6

Well, safe trip, sit on the left of the plane if you can and I hope you get a nice view of Greenland when the sun comes up!

-m0r

April 10, 2012 3:18 am  #7

Thanks! Back on here once I'm safely home.

April 10, 2012 7:15 am  #8

Hello and Welcome! Hope you have fun here...

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 10, 2012 11:46 am  #9

Bonjour et bienvenue!

Je suis une p'tite Canadienne moi aussie! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moriarty: "How hard do you find it? Having to say 'I don't know' ?"
Sherlock: "I don't know."
Moriarty: "Oh that's clever, that's very clever, awfully clever."

April 10, 2012 7:31 pm  #10

Thank you to everyone ! :D
Ah, Shenanigans ! C'est sympa de ne pas être la seule Canadienne qui parle français, même si il n'y a pas beaucoup d'occasion de l'utiliser sur le forum : ).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 10, 2012 9:02 pm  #11

C'est possible!

April 10, 2012 9:17 pm  #12

Bienvenue chez vous!

-m0r

April 10, 2012 9:44 pm  #13

Bonjour, bienvenue sur les forums! (sorry French isn't my first language but we do it at school!)

- Y.S.H

Last edited by Young Sherlock Holmes (April 10, 2012 9:45 pm)

DI Lestrade: Sherlock we...
Sherlock Holmes: Oh what now? I'm in shock! Look, I've got a blanket.

April 11, 2012 1:33 am  #14

French is a difficult language to learn, too many grammar rules and exceptions -_-, but I didn't know you were learning French at school in UK. That's cool, maybe it's like Spanish, we can learn it in any school. Anyway, don't be shy to correct my English and if someone needs help with French for some reasons, just ask ! : D

Board footera