BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 10, 2014 9:50 pm  #1

Hello from Manchester UK!

Hi all I'm Lauren, my nickname is Lorro (hence the username) i'm 21 and as the subject suggests I'm from Manchester in the UK!
Found the forum and figured i'd join as i'm completely obsessed with Sherlock and seriously lacking others to obsess with! 
I'm 100% going to the Sherlocked convention if it kills me! Hopefully i'll get to meet some of you
I'm a total geek with a love for Sherlock (obviously) Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit.
Can't really think of anything to put so i'm rambling with myself but I'm looking forward to getting involve on this forum and I hope to speak to you guys soon! x

Vatican cameos...The game is on!

February 10, 2014 9:53 pm  #2

Re: Hello from Manchester UK!

Hi, welcome, Lorro! Enjoy! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 11, 2014 5:36 am  #3

Welcome Lorro! 

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

February 11, 2014 9:23 pm  #4

Hello and welcome to the forum Lauren!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 16, 2014 5:11 pm  #5

Hello Good to see another fan from Manchester.

February 23, 2014 9:33 am  #6

Hey there. Nice to meet you, I'm from Manchester too

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 23, 2014 9:45 pm  #7

Hey there neighbour! I'm just outside the city centre, but I work there ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

February 24, 2014 7:44 am  #8

Great to see fans from Manchester! Hope to get talking to you all soon!

Vatican cameos...The game is on!

Board footera