BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 8, 2014 11:05 pm  #1

Johnlock-ers: Read This

http://www.digitalspy.com/british-tv/s129/sherlock/news/a549253/sherlock-series-3-gay-club-scene-cut-from-the-sign-of-three.html

Oh, SO many opportunities for fanfic. So many things they could have said and done to each other (even if they didn't go to this particular club).

They woke up together twice, once on the stairs, once in jail.

On the other hand, the fact that the creators cut this part out says something about where they stand on Johnlock.

Last edited by SherlocklivesinOH (February 8, 2014 11:06 pm)

February 9, 2014 9:34 am  #2

Re: Johnlock-ers: Read This

Actually, I am very grateful they cut this bit from the episode, It would give too much fuel to Johnlock fantasies and they are far too much interfering with the actual show already, IMO

February 9, 2014 11:21 am  #3

It would have been neither subtle nor ambivalent and that is what the makers usually prefer. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 10, 2014 7:01 pm  #4

LOL  They cut this scene and then they make THE most Johnlocker episode posible (HLV) 

February 10, 2014 7:37 pm  #5

Mrs. Watson wrote:

LOL  They cut this scene and then they make THE most Johnlocker episode posible (HLV) 

I'm very curious about why you consider HLV "the most Johnlocker episode possible." I would have said TSoT was that.

And we've been discussing how many of us think John acts cold to Sherlock in HLV, under circumstances where he should be more protective of Sherlock and show more anger toward the person who hurt Sherlock. 

March 28, 2014 8:19 pm  #6

Here is my opinion.

I don't ship Johnlock.
I don't not ship Johnlock.
I'm just letting nature run its course ;)

Benedict Cumberbatch

"So, I am human, I’m not as tall as people think I am... I’m nice-ish, clever, important to some people, but I tend to rub them up the wrong way."

March 28, 2014 8:21 pm  #7

Or in this case, let the writers make their TV show!

Last edited by besleybean (March 28, 2014 8:21 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 30, 2014 12:17 pm  #8

Allellujah!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera