BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 8, 2014 11:05 pm  #1

Hello fellow Sherlockians!

Hi guys,

My name is Rebecca, I'm a huuuuuge Sherlock fan, and I stumbled upon this forum and I thought that I'd join so I could have the opportunity to meet new people who love Sherlock as much as I do!

I hope to speak to you guys soon!

x

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

February 9, 2014 2:18 pm  #2

Re: Hello fellow Sherlockians!

Hello and welcome to the forum to a member from the Midlands! Another Brit...good!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 9, 2014 3:47 pm  #3

Hi Rebecca, welcome and enjoy! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 9, 2014 5:33 pm  #4

Hi Rebecca.  Welcome to Sherlock world!

"The name's Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street."

February 9, 2014 5:40 pm  #5

Thanks guys, I can't wait to join in with all the discussions!

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

February 9, 2014 7:48 pm  #6

Hello, fellow Sherlockians! I'm Jasmine, and though I've been a longtime fan of Sherlock, I haven't actually gone on any forums until now, which is...unusual...but anyways, hope to get to know you guys soon! Feel free to PM me if you want to talk?  

February 9, 2014 7:51 pm  #7

Hi Jasmine!

I'm exactly the same, I've never thought about going on any forums, and I'm glad that I have now!

Hope to see you around on here!

February 10, 2014 12:51 pm  #8

Hello to you as well Jasmine! Pretty name and I like your tea! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera