BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 7, 2014 10:34 pm  #1

Happy Birthday to the Forum

It was exactly two years ago today that I started this forum. Thank you to all the members who keep this place active, exciting and fun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 7, 2014 10:35 pm  #2

Re: Happy Birthday to the Forum

Congrats and thanks to you for giving us so much fun. I have met many amazing people through this forum. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 7, 2014 10:39 pm  #3

Congratulations and thank you, thank you, thank you!

February 7, 2014 10:43 pm  #4

Congratulations, thank you so much! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 8, 2014 4:06 am  #5

Woohoo! Happy Birthday to us!

Thanks so much for having this place available for us to come and play, Boss

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

February 8, 2014 4:59 am  #6

YAY!   It's so wonderful to have a place to go safely crazy.  Thanks Sherlock!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 8, 2014 5:29 am  #7

Thanks to our fearless leader,   for getting this forum going,  and to everyone who has made it an amazing place to wait out the past 2 years.     Looking forward to waiting out the next 2 years with everybody again!  
Happy Birthday all!

February 8, 2014 8:22 am  #8

Happy birthday forum! Thanks for providing such a great place to be!

February 8, 2014 10:47 am  #9

Happy birthday!!

Thanks for starting the forum in the first place and for taking the time to keep it ship-shape!

And YAY for all things Sherlock!! *does a silly giggly squealy dance*

February 8, 2014 2:12 pm  #10

Happy birthday to the forum. Thank you for starting it and keeping it going.

And thank you to all the nutty people here, they makes me feel more... acceptable. (I can hardly use the term normal in this context )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it nice not being me? It must be so relaxing.

An apostrophe makes the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

February 8, 2014 4:40 pm  #11

Congratulations!!

I might be a really new member here but this is an amazing forum! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 8, 2014 6:57 pm  #12

Yay!!! Congratulations Everyone! This forum has been so great and I'm so happy to see how much fabber it's got over the years!!! Thank-you so much to everyone for making this forum so brilliant and especially to you, Boss, you do such a good job on this forum!!  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

February 8, 2014 9:08 pm  #13

WOOT! Awesome!  Thank-you so much Boss, and thank-you everyone! I can genuinely say that this forum has sparked some significant changes in my life that I am grateful for, despite the occasional nuttiness!  - no wait, scratch that, because of the nuttiness would be more accurate!  Hehe 
Long story short, glad to be here amongst my fellow Sherlockians  *group hug*

Last edited by SilverMoonDragonB (February 8, 2014 9:08 pm)

-------------------------------------------------------

February 8, 2014 9:15 pm  #14

Two years already? Wow.
When I look at the date I registered here I strongly suspect that this must be true.
Congrats to us all

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 9, 2014 2:50 am  #15

Woot woot! Happy Birthday Forum! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

February 9, 2014 4:52 am  #16

Wow, really?   Yay…. cheers to here, and everyone, and thanks so much for keeping it running!   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

February 9, 2014 12:01 pm  #17

Yeah - Happy Birthday, forum <3

♥ I AM SHERLOCKED ♥
                                                              and I ship Johnlock harder than Mrs. Hudson ;-)

February 9, 2014 12:15 pm  #18

I join in saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
This forum and its members are amazing. Got to know very very very nice people through it. And it's the only place for me for going mad without... serious consequences. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

February 9, 2014 2:20 pm  #19

Andddddd....fashionably late as ever! Happy birthday to the forum.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 9, 2014 2:24 pm  #20

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FORUM!

Board footera