BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 26, 2016 2:00 am  #701

Re: Sherlocked - The Official Sherlock Convention

YES
YES
YES

I'm going to be able to sit in a room with Mark and Steven and listen to them talk about the new episodes!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 26, 2016 2:16 am  #702

I'm thinking of going! I would love to meet the Sherlock writers. :D 

November 26, 2016 7:57 am  #703

Awesome!I'm happy for you who get to go!and personally I'm looking forward to the videos!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 26, 2016 2:31 pm  #704

This is huge for me.  It doesn't seem real.

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

November 26, 2016 4:01 pm  #705

Go and shower him with rainbow confetti, tonnaree. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 26, 2016 11:08 pm  #706

Depending on what happens in S4 I might have to have another special T*Shirt made.  

And how spectacular is it that this is happening AFTER the new episodes!!

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

January 6, 2017 11:16 pm  #707

Sherlocked 2017 is going to be on the 27th to the 29th October in Birmingham. 

http://www.sherlocked.com/

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

January 6, 2017 11:17 pm  #708

Yep, still can't go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 6, 2017 11:23 pm  #709

Aww that's a shame

January 7, 2017 8:28 am  #710

Oh don't worry Lis, I just accept it now.
I live in Scotland and work in a school.
The convention always seems to tie in with English school hols and that's fine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 7, 2017 8:51 am  #711

I went to the last London one, in september 2016, and I would love to go to the Birmingham one ! But I think I'll wait for a few announcements before I decide to go or not...

January 7, 2017 8:54 am  #712

I go to London twice a year in April and October.
But obviously when it's my school hols, which do not match the English ones.
I just do all the events and theatre I can, knowing I'll never be able to attend a convention.

January 12, 2017 1:12 am  #713

That sounds very cool... I have only been to one fancon in my life yet. That was one of my best experiences I have ever made. It was just incredible. 

Hmmm... Perhaps I am going to think about it. Wanted to visit England for a very long time already :D Its just a pitty that no guests were announced yet. Hopefully it wont take too long till they know whos going to be there hehe

January 12, 2017 6:54 am  #714

I wouldn't hold your breath...sometimes the major announcements are very last minute.

January 12, 2017 1:21 pm  #715

Only about 4 months till the convention in LA.  I don't know if I will survive the excitement. 

I know it will be brilliant no matter who all the guests are, but just knowing that there is a chance Ben could be there.  It makes me insane.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

January 12, 2017 5:43 pm  #716

tonnaree wrote:

Only about 4 months till the convention in LA.  I don't know if I will survive the excitement. 

I know it will be brilliant no matter who all the guests are, but just knowing that there is a chance Ben could be there.  It makes me insane.

I am with you  I really hope that you are going to be lucky!!

So, I am new with all this stuff here... Are there any other cool fancons in Europe? Perhaps one where it its already clear whos coming? :D

Last edited by Dumai (January 12, 2017 5:44 pm)

January 12, 2017 5:56 pm  #717

My sister and I are going to go to the one in Birmingham, I'm not holding out hope for Ben and Martin going, would be nice if they did, (it seems like the Universe is scheming against me and stopping me from meeting/seeing Ben in the flesh as I've not been able to get to anything he's been at but oh well haha) but we really just want to have the con experience as I was gutted I couldn't get to the previous ones.

January 12, 2017 6:07 pm  #718

You've managed to miss him even though you live in London?!
Makes me feel better, up here in Scotland and I have seen him twice!

January 12, 2017 6:51 pm  #719

Yup that's what I mean, the Universe totally hates me 

Hopefully one day I will get to meet him!

January 12, 2017 6:53 pm  #720

Hope so.

Board footera