BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 12, 2016 7:56 pm  #461

Re: Sherlocked - The Official Sherlock Convention

Indeed!

Er, should I stop sharing the good news as the list of guests goes on? I feel I'm being a bit insensitive here :/

Last edited by Lilythiell (August 12, 2016 7:57 pm)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

August 12, 2016 8:04 pm  #462

No, I think it's fantastic...
Surely that's what the thread is for?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 12, 2016 8:20 pm  #463

I am thinking I will go to this . BUT . I won't get a ticket until last minute because of work rotas and maybe getting a swap.  This probably means no panel spaces though? Am I right?

"Man may not be degraded  to being a machine by being denied to be a ghost in the machine."
It's just transport. The virus in the hard drive . However impossible .Must be the truth.

August 12, 2016 8:22 pm  #464

You may get less popular panels!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 12, 2016 8:30 pm  #465

I Hope so . Thanks.  Fingers X for booking last week in Aug.

"Man may not be degraded  to being a machine by being denied to be a ghost in the machine."
It's just transport. The virus in the hard drive . However impossible .Must be the truth.

August 12, 2016 8:47 pm  #466

besleybean wrote:

No, I think it's fantastic...
Surely that's what the thread is for?!

Ah of course it is. Yes. Sorry. One of these moments of questioning every thing I say and do in regard to others.

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

August 12, 2016 8:48 pm  #467

Fingers crossed for you, Moth!
Lautrela, aren't you subscribed to their newletter?

August 12, 2016 8:51 pm  #468

I am and I'm not even going!

August 12, 2016 8:54 pm  #469

Lol
Quite right, too.

@Lautrela I second that.

Last edited by Lilythiell (August 12, 2016 8:55 pm)

August 12, 2016 8:55 pm  #470

No, it's fine girls, honest...you just enjoy.
I get hours of fun watching Andrew and Mark from the last event!

August 12, 2016 8:57 pm  #471

Must have been fabulous live...I get thrills watching it on You Tube!

August 12, 2016 8:58 pm  #472

Hum......
We'll think of something.

Yes, yes it was...

Oh, that makes me think, have you seen the interview of Andrew and Loo at Paris Comic Con this year (I think it was in April)? Someone asks 'Do you stay in character during breaks?'. Can you imagine? Oh, it'd be fun for a few minutes, but all the time? The horror!

Last edited by Lilythiell (August 12, 2016 8:59 pm)

August 12, 2016 8:59 pm  #473

Haha.

August 12, 2016 9:02 pm  #474

Did you get to go?

August 12, 2016 9:08 pm  #475

It's good, too.

August 12, 2016 9:16 pm  #476

Lautrela wrote:

Nope, sadly, I was talking about the youtube video.

Oh, shame. Well, next time, I'm sure.

August 13, 2016 3:21 pm  #477

Have they still not annouced when and where the American con is going to be held?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

August 13, 2016 3:27 pm  #478

No, they're still waiting for the dates and venue to be confirmed.

August 17, 2016 1:25 pm  #479

You're right.
More precise details will be given at 9pm EST/6pm PDT. You should subscribe to the newsletter, tonnaree!

August 17, 2016 2:27 pm  #480

Not like there's a chance in hell I'll be able to go. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

Board footera