BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 26, 2015 4:00 pm  #281

Re: Sherlocked - The Official Sherlock Convention

Ooooh, so the version of Sherlock´s survival from TEH is being confirmed by TPRB!

http://cantpronounce.tumblr.com/post/117424065800/q-you-showed-different-ways-sherlock-might-have

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 26, 2015 4:01 pm  #282

I just love that the cast are willing to be goofy for the photos!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 26, 2015 4:03 pm  #283

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 26, 2015 4:18 pm  #284

Wow, people decorated the John Watson panel with their objections! Good! 

http://cantpronounce.tumblr.com/post/117419243105/provocatrixxx-thecircusofme-sherlock-saw-the

April 26, 2015 4:25 pm  #285

April 26, 2015 4:39 pm  #286

The ladies were especially charming at the con, shipping Johnlock with abandon:

April 26, 2015 4:42 pm  #287

Oh, yes, more gems than I ever hoped for!
"Someone makes him happy..."
"Comes between the happy couple..."
"Dissapointed that John marries..."
"Mollies unrequited love..."
Love you, ladies!

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

April 26, 2015 4:45 pm  #288

And they all look so lovely together, too. Lara and Louise are just ...!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

April 26, 2015 4:52 pm  #289

They are adorable! 

April 26, 2015 4:57 pm  #290

I wouldn't like Molly to be killed off, but I suppose what Loo is saying makes sense ... does she know what's happening in S4 yet?  If she knew she was going to be killed, she wouldn't mention it, would she? 

April 26, 2015 4:58 pm  #291

Probably not. I don't want her to be killed off, too!

"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

April 26, 2015 5:00 pm  #292

I´ve got the impression she said this only as a joke from some other´s fan post, so no reason to fear yet. 

April 26, 2015 5:06 pm  #293

Some young fan´s lovely experience:

http://moriartysskull.tumblr.com/post/117406692157/yohoafandomslifeforme-these-are-horrific-photos

(She mentions at the beginning that some 700 people paid for being able to be photographed with Benedict... wohooo, poor man, he must felt like on a carwheel! But he pulled it off with a smile and pleasant manner, like a true gentleman.)

April 26, 2015 5:18 pm  #294

The fan photos are great! I'm sure they have to be done quickly, but I think it's lovely that the people involved are making the effort to give fans a little bit of time and to make the photos look good. 

April 26, 2015 5:44 pm  #295

I'm on the floor laughing so helplessly...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

April 26, 2015 5:44 pm  #296

Nooooo, I don't ever want Molly killed off. Just, no!

The ladies panel sounds like it was amazing, it was a great account, they are some lovely women! 

And I love all the fan photos, it's good to see the actors are goofing off; I imagine it gets really tiring unless you do that. Good on them!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 26, 2015 6:01 pm  #297

I may get a lot of hate for this but if one cast memeber HAD to die, I'd throw Molly under the bus first.
I like her.  But if I had to sacrifice someone.............sorry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 26, 2015 6:22 pm  #298

Lol, that fanpic with Andrew Scott was hilarious!

If one cast member had to die, I would pick Mary. She would be the only one I wouldn't mind dying.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 26, 2015 6:24 pm  #299

Yesyes, love Andrew!
And Vhanja, I agree, rather Mary than Molly....

April 26, 2015 6:34 pm  #300

I'd rather no one died... *hides*

This made me giggle!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera