BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 6, 2012 6:14 pm  #1

Mitchell and Webb's touching tale of old Sherlock

It's got a little bit of everything in it.

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

April 6, 2012 8:11 pm  #2

Re: Mitchell and Webb's touching tale of old Sherlock

Wow, that was really funny at first then quite sad at the end...thanks for sharing!

I love the "221" and a picture of a bee, and also the final gag "2 pipe problem" - I noticed the audience didn't get that one...not enough Sherlockians in the crowd.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 7, 2012 4:27 pm  #3

Very clever, very funny and very, very sad.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 8, 2012 12:59 pm  #4

haww.. it's sad our brilliant detective would end like that.

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

April 8, 2012 1:31 pm  #5

So funny and yet so sad... and that marvellous Thaïs Meditation... oh, God 

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

June 11, 2012 10:16 pm  #6

Pardon my ignorance but...what was that???  Who are those actors/what was that show?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

June 14, 2012 9:09 am  #7

David Mitchell and Robert Webb...they're well known comedians in England. They do sketch shows, sitcoms, panel shows and stand up.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera