BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 4, 2014 6:38 pm  #21

Re: Blood Mountain

Yes. And not really secured but at least they mention him on their website which they did not before. This still leaves the question what he is going to do in the next months. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 4, 2014 6:46 pm  #22

This is a nightmare... he can't do this AND Sherlock at the beginning of next year... so if BM really happens then, what about Sherlock...?

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

May 4, 2014 6:53 pm  #23

That also worries me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

May 4, 2014 7:39 pm  #24

Maybe they'll film sherlock at the end of this year? After Richard III finishes for Martin?

I'm clueing for looks

May 4, 2014 8:05 pm  #25

It's odd isn't it?
He now seems to have non stop work lined up for next year but still nothing much for this year - no official word yet on filming LCoZ either?
I wonder if we will get Sherlock earlier than we think? Maybe filming plans are being kept from us till the last minute?
And Blood Mountain? Well, I'm always glad to hear that he's got work lined up but it sounds like a completely different type of role for him - maybe that's a good thing though!

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

May 4, 2014 8:08 pm  #26

I checked imdb. The film is not listed on Benedict's or on Pattinson's page. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 4, 2014 8:12 pm  #27

Lost City Susi? It's still showing on his page on the IMDB app I've got.

"And in the end,
The Love you take
                                             The Beatles

May 4, 2014 8:19 pm  #28

May 4, 2014 8:24 pm  #29

Oh my goodness! But surely it would have been announced if the project was shelved?
Who'd be an Actor? Everything seems so uncertain

"And in the end,
The Love you take
                                             The Beatles

Board footera