BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 16, 2012 8:30 am  #141

Re: Sherlock on Yahoo Answers?

By the way, I replied to Molly's question and YSH's new question is awesome too and has loads of good replies already!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApqzUD2klKNzjtoNwxETxJQ8.Bd.;_ylv=3?qid=20120413172944AAY9BWx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 16, 2012 1:33 pm  #142

I got a top answer reward thingy!

Utterly useless - but still!!

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

April 16, 2012 1:37 pm  #143

But it's the thought that counts you know. It's a present, you know like people give each other at Christmas and Birthdays. 'You might want to say thank you'.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 16, 2012 1:43 pm  #144

Thank you.

-m0r

April 16, 2012 1:44 pm  #145

AND...

Your answer really was the best one 
I would have voted for you, given the case... 

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

April 16, 2012 2:21 pm  #146

I agree! It really was an awesome answer. :D You definitely deserved it, m0r1arty!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DON'T PANIC

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - A.C. Doyle

April 16, 2012 2:34 pm  #147

Cheers guys!

-m0r

April 16, 2012 2:41 pm  #148

In case you're missing it, SH and I are having a funny conversation in the comments to this question:

http://es.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Apnqir85Fbfo78mUf73otkPsLhh.;_ylv=3?qid=20120410085641AADXBx5

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

April 16, 2012 3:00 pm  #149

Haha, awesome! :D Darn, I should have been Lestrade so he would come talk to me about cases and such. SH sounds a bit possessive in that last reply, haha. That might be a bit... awkward if John saw that. :O

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DON'T PANIC

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - A.C. Doyle

April 16, 2012 3:13 pm  #150

Haha, John has replied!

April 16, 2012 5:19 pm  #151

m0r1arty, it was the best answer. Certainly the most persuasive and it made me laugh, which is always good (well nearly always!)

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 17, 2012 11:25 pm  #152

Anybody thought of any good new questions recently?? Will probably post a new JW one soon but need to have a think.

Me & SH are still PMing each other and it's all getting very serious...!

April 18, 2012 3:21 am  #153

I've been trying to think of something to ask, but no luck so far. :/ I mean, seriously, what would Mycroft ask on YA? I'll probably end up doing something silly just for laughs. ;P

Serious? How so? :O Last we heard, John and Sherlock were playing poker with M'n'Ms, haha! Sounded more humorous than serious to me. xD

DON'T PANIC

April 18, 2012 4:15 am  #154

I'm really tired, and I have a big day at work tomorrow, so this may not be a complete answer (sometimes it takes a little time).  But on the page where Sherlock and John were playing poker with M'n'Ms, there is a Yahoo Answer question, with comments including which constellation is which.  So seriously, that would be Sirius, the Dog Star.

April 18, 2012 4:34 am  #155

In the constellation Alpha Canis Majoris.

April 18, 2012 7:42 am  #156

42_and_221B wrote:

I've been trying to think of something to ask, but no luck so far. :/ I mean, seriously, what would Mycroft ask on YA? I'll probably end up doing something silly just for laughs. ;P

Serious? How so? :O Last we heard, John and Sherlock were playing poker with M'n'Ms, haha! Sounded more humorous than serious to me. xD

How about Mycroft asking for advice about his diet? 

Well...Sherlock wanted to play truth or dare poker. He'd also been messing around with some chemicals and he'd made this concoction like a truth serum that makes you say exactly what's on your mind and then Sherlock basically ends up confessing his undying love for John so yeah it's all gone a bit Johnlocky. Whoops.  Was never my intention but SH wanted to play it that way so just went along with it.

April 18, 2012 11:24 am  #157

@Sherlock Holmes : Haha, I like that idea! :D I'll definitely keep it in mind when thinking of a question.
Aw, that sounds sweet though. :D Is it still all in character and everything, as in realistic to the show? Personally, I don't mind Johnlock at all, as long as it IS realistic, but I can understand if it's not your thing. ;) I don't suppose you could share it with us? If it's still, you know, appropriate and all.

DON'T PANIC

April 18, 2012 11:37 am  #158

Yeah, I don't normally lead things that way myself but if I can see the other person is hinting towards it then I don't mind going with it...like you said, as long as you keep it in character as much as possible it can be pretty sweet...cute couple.  It's not too dirty to share or anything, so I'll post what we've done so far, but I'll make another topic for it because it's pretty long!

April 18, 2012 12:55 pm  #159

Okay, awesome, I'm gonna go read it! :D

New question from Mycroft: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120418055420AAyUs9f

XD

DON'T PANIC

April 18, 2012 1:45 pm  #160

Molly has posted another question and it is not quite as taxing as the others have been.

Board footera