BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 12, 2012 9:07 pm  #81

Re: Sherlock on Yahoo Answers?

I love the answers so far. Anyone going to be on later? In An hour or so that is - wondering if I should stay up late tonight or not. =D

- Y.S.H

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DI Lestrade: Sherlock we...
Sherlock Holmes: Oh what now? I'm in shock! Look, I've got a blanket.

April 12, 2012 9:14 pm  #82

Molly has posted a  question.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 12, 2012 9:16 pm  #83

This was our conversation about the Skull:

SH: Where did you hide my skull? I know it was you, Mrs. H was out when it disappeared.
JW: It’s in the cupboard in my room. Which is locked. Please don’t attempt to open it, just wait till I get home. I had a date coming round so had to hide it. Not that hiding it makes any difference with you anyway.
SH: Waiting is dull. Why do you always go out with such easily frightened women?
JW: They’re not easily frightened, just normal. It is a skull after all Sherlock.
SH: Precisely, it's a skull. Something every human has. Tell me, John, are your girlfriends afraid of their own heads?
Since you've already admitted that hiding it has no real positive effect, I'm going to take the liberty of reclaiming it now.
JW: For God’s sake Sherlock. It’s locked.
SH: It's not locked anymore. Oh please, John, I'm not a child. Though I find it quite interesting that you keep a journal.
JW: Sherlock. Please don’t tell me you read my journal. There’s private stuff in there.
SH: Don't worry, I didn't read it. I just thought it was interesting. Anyways, I doubt it would contain anything I didn't already know.
JW: I like to think I still have some secrets left from you, although perhaps not. Did you find the skull then?
SH: Hmm, I doubt it. Yes, I found my skull. And the cigarettes that I hid inside. Thank you for keeping them safe, John.
JW: Damn you Sherlock. I knew I should have taken the cigarettes into work with me. I will do from now on.
SH: You won't be able to take them to work if you can't find them. And I am currently making sure that you won't.

And then it moved on to this:

SH: Do you really think I'm perfect, John?
I'm not, you know. And I don't want you to form expectations of me that I cannot fulfill. I don't want... to disappoint you.
JW: I know you’re not perfect Sherlock, but I wouldn’t want you to change at all. I like you just how you are, despite your mild insanity. You could never disappoint me.
SH: I appreciate your words, John. Despite your insult upon my intelligence. And I suppose I feel the same about you. Except that you should stop hiding my skull and having such bothersome girlfriends.
JW: They’re not bothersome. I suppose you’d like it if I gave up dating all together.
SH: Maybe I would.
JW: What, so I could spend all my days and nights stopping you from getting bored?
SH: No. Of course you'd still have your job. But forget what I said. You would only end up resenting me anyways.
JW: Actually Sherlock, if you told me never to go on another date I’d probably end up just giving in and saying yes. You’re all I’ve got after all. You’re my best friend. I could never resent you.
SH: John... That means a great deal to me. Thank you. I know I don't often express that through my actions or words, but I am very grateful that you decided to stay here with me. Most people would have left much sooner. Most people wouldn't even have considered staying at all.
But you always were different from other people. You're... John.
JW: Sherlock, thank you, that means so much to me. I know how hard it is for you to express your emotions like that so…I know you really mean it. I’m touched, seriously.
SH: I'm glad, John. Very glad. I... could never hope for a better friend than you. You're... my best friend. The only one I've ever had.
JW: And you’re my best friend too. Oh and don’t worry, I won’t ruin your reputation by telling anyone about this conversation.
SH: I was about to write back and make sure you didn't, but I see you've already thought of it. You know that I would sacrifice my reputation in an instant if you needed me to, of course. But you don't. So I would be ever so thankful if you kept this to yourself.

I promised him I wouldn't tell anyone - so please don't tell anyone! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 12, 2012 9:23 pm  #84

Aww! That's really lovely. Though the,  ' are your girlfriends afraid of their own heads' and the 'despite your mild insanity' parts really maxed me laugh too!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 12, 2012 9:30 pm  #85

Oh that's just epic. My mum was wondering what I was laughing at! Its made it a bit easier for me to play my charchter now I have a bit more of a base... Plus I love how he keeps referring to the skull and yes it is getting deep! Don't worry I wont tell! =D

Davina: I'm still trying to figure out how to answer it... =\

-Y.S.H

Last edited by Young Sherlock Holmes (April 12, 2012 9:34 pm)

April 12, 2012 9:36 pm  #86

I know. Poor Molly!

April 12, 2012 9:42 pm  #87

Ha Ha! Yes poor Molly!

-Y.S.H

April 12, 2012 9:49 pm  #88

That's awesome! :D You'll have to keep us updated if the conversation continues. ;)

Aww, poor Molly! She would definitely think like that, wouldn't she? I can't wait to see some Sherlockian answers! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DON'T PANIC

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - A.C. Doyle

April 12, 2012 9:57 pm  #89

I agree and I am going to answer later. I'm also going to post up a new question! This just keeps getting better and better! =D =D =D

-Y.S.H

April 12, 2012 10:54 pm  #90

Answered M011y H00Pers latest question.  =)

-Y.S.H

April 13, 2012 3:31 am  #91

Found another SH question! :D Already answered it, haha. Can't wait to see who else answers! xD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DON'T PANIC

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - A.C. Doyle

April 13, 2012 5:57 am  #92

Funny answer! As is his response ha ha! Having a think here.

April 13, 2012 6:40 am  #93

Links??????????????????????????????

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

April 13, 2012 8:06 am  #94

April 13, 2012 9:02 am  #95

HAHAHA That was an awesome one. And I loved "John's" response.

Have you referred SH to this forum in your PM convos?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

April 13, 2012 9:08 am  #96

No, we haven't gone out of character yet so haven't had the chance....will definitely do it at some point though, it's just waiting for the right moment.

April 13, 2012 10:00 am  #97

Have just answered SHs question. Gosh! Frustrated actress? Moi? Daaaaaarlings!

April 13, 2012 10:23 am  #98

LOL, the cat comment made me giggle.

April 13, 2012 11:10 am  #99

Same. I think everyone else on Y!A thinks we're absolutely mad if they haven't already got a clue... by the user  names and the fact that the same people answer each others questions.

Last edited by Young Sherlock Holmes (April 13, 2012 11:11 am)

April 13, 2012 6:24 pm  #100

The thing is, if they haven't watched the series (hard to believe I know but such deprived people do, sadly, exist) the names or initials won't mean much to them. There are so many questions on there they may not realise that the same characters keep answering each other's questions. See! That's another immediate advantage of knowing so much about the series.

Board footera