BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 11, 2012 6:41 pm  #61

Re: Sherlock on Yahoo Answers?

Reminds of of that thing Stephen Fry wrote a couple of years back.

Also, I did a little mischievous reply myself!

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

April 11, 2012 6:42 pm  #62

Milkomeda wrote:

I love his answer to your question: "People will never fully understand you. But some will try. One in particular will try ever so hard." If John answers, it will be a strange situation xD.

Well, looks like Moriarty has already taken that as an allusion for himself. Great ones! Love the question and the answers...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

April 11, 2012 6:45 pm  #63

Milkomeda wrote:

I love his answer to your question: "People will never fully understand you. But some will try. One in particular will try ever so hard." If John answers, it will be a strange situation xD.

Very strange indeed, I hope he does. Ha ha, I love this! 

-Y.S.H

DI Lestrade: Sherlock we...
Sherlock Holmes: Oh what now? I'm in shock! Look, I've got a blanket.

April 11, 2012 6:47 pm  #64

Irene_Adler wrote:

Well, looks like Moriarty has already taken that as an allusion for himself.

He would though wouldn't he?

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

April 11, 2012 6:48 pm  #65

m0r1arty wrote:

Irene_Adler wrote:

Well, looks like Moriarty has already taken that as an allusion for himself.

He would though wouldn't he?

-m0r

Of course... thank God for the consulting criminal 

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

April 11, 2012 6:51 pm  #66

Irene_Adler wrote:

Milkomeda wrote:

Well, looks like Moriarty has already taken that as an allusion for himself. Great ones! Love the question and the answers...

Ha ha, Thanks, Irene! Well I'm going to go post up some more additional details in response. It's quite hard because we've never actually had any clues as to his childhood.

- Y.S.H

April 11, 2012 10:55 pm  #67

@ YSH - that is just SO awesome...and I LOVE SH's reply...this is really brilliant. 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 11, 2012 11:08 pm  #68

I know! I should be sleeping right now  because I've got an early start and busy day! =( however I love doing this!=) I think this is awesome! =)

Last edited by Young Sherlock Holmes (April 11, 2012 11:14 pm)

April 11, 2012 11:14 pm  #69

Yes, the question and answers were so lovely! :D I really enjoyed reading them! I loved how m0r1arty and SH were going back and forth, haha. XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DON'T PANIC

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - A.C. Doyle

April 11, 2012 11:16 pm  #70

yeah! I loved reading them as they argued over who sh was on about! =) I love reading them! =) But i have to chose a best answer! Not to sure on what else to ask though... =/ Any ideas?

Last edited by Young Sherlock Holmes (April 12, 2012 4:52 pm)

April 12, 2012 5:05 pm  #71

We've been found out by: believeinsh2012 on Twitter!don't panic and carry on Sherlockians!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 12, 2012 5:15 pm  #72

Type it in on twitter, there's a link to this site. It's the administrator's isn't it? He’s already in on it! But yeah we have to carry on, your right Davina!

-Y.S.H

Last edited by Young Sherlock Holmes (April 12, 2012 5:15 pm)

April 12, 2012 7:57 pm  #73

Ooh, really? They're not out to expose us, right? :O Haha, but seriously, as long as they don't try to shut us down, I'm fine with it. ;P

Anybody do any more questions recently?

@YSH: Hmm, I dunno... I'm sure you'll come up with something awesome though! ;D Just think of what Young!Sherlock would ask questions about, or complain about, haha. xD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DON'T PANIC

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - A.C. Doyle

April 12, 2012 8:07 pm  #74

Latest question from JW:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApH6wgDw1tVQPtiiBP8WAFHsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120412011504AAmtpGI

P.S. Believe in Sherlock on Twitter is me....I just couldn't resist sharing our little thing with the world.

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes (April 12, 2012 8:08 pm)

April 12, 2012 8:18 pm  #75

@Sherlock Holmes : Oh okay, that's cool then! As long as it's not somebody complaining about it or something, haha. ;D I don't want to get booted off YA already, this is too much fun! :D

Love the question by the way. xD SH sounded a bit... I dunno. Annoyed? Sarcastic? Haha, it's always difficult trying to figure out the 'feeling' or 'motive' behind text online, because you don't have the person's tone and body language to go by and stuff.

DON'T PANIC

April 12, 2012 8:32 pm  #76

Realised it was you about 10 minutes after posting! Lol shall we go in disguise?

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 12, 2012 8:33 pm  #77

Me & SH are still messaging each other several times a day. It's getting quite emotional.

April 12, 2012 8:33 pm  #78

@42_and_221b: thanks. I'm working on it! And I agree that we simply can't stop! We've only been doing it for a little bit!

@Sherlock Holmes: I knew it was you and itself a relief though if we do get suspended we must simply start again!
Could you give us a sample or something? =D

-Y.H.S

Last edited by Young Sherlock Holmes (April 12, 2012 8:35 pm)

April 12, 2012 8:51 pm  #79

Young Sherlock Holmes wrote:

@Sherlock Holmes: [...] Could you give us a sample or something? =D

Oh yes, please! :D If you don't mind, of course. ;)

DON'T PANIC

April 12, 2012 8:53 pm  #80

Just answered JWs latest question.

Board footera