BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 17, 2012 6:55 pm  #221

Re: Sherlock on Yahoo Answers?

You a bitch and stitch lady Davina?

A friend of mine has been knitting for a while now (Seems it's the new gardening).

Here's the link to the question for convenience.

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 17, 2012 7:28 pm  #222

Actually...I'm a Cumberbitch and stitch lady lol! I haven't knitted in a while now, however my mum taught me when I was about 5 years old so I'm a really quick knitter. I'm thinking maybe I should take it up again. I have made presents for people before which haven't been too ghastly (no Ron Weasley sweaters!) perhaps I can combine it with watching Sherlock DVDs...there's a thought!

Thank you for the link by the way. I STILL haven't figured out how to do that properly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 17, 2012 8:46 pm  #223

Davina wrote:

perhaps I can combine it with watching Sherlock DVDs...there's a thought!

Do it! I do it all the time (with Sherlock and non Sherlock DVDs). I just finished a scarf for a friend this evening, watching A study in pink (again).
I find it quite relaxing and it helped me a lot when I decided to quit smoking. I was so used to smoke watching films at home, that I didn't know what to do with my hands, it was a bit stressful, and knitting was the perfect solution 

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 17, 2012 9:18 pm  #224

Molly is awaiting an answer from The Woman on Yahoo Answers.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 17, 2012 9:44 pm  #225

Davina wrote:

Molly is awaiting an answer from The Woman on Yahoo Answers.

She'll give it a try 

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 18, 2012 9:20 pm  #226

Twiddles fingers. Taps fingers on edge of table. Starts humming to self. Gets out wool and needles. In your own time everyone! No rush!

May 19, 2012 11:01 pm  #227

The woman has given her answer. I hope you like it 

May 20, 2012 1:50 pm  #228

LOVE the answer! I think, it is just possible, that knitting Sherlock a deerstalker would just about finish off any relationship between him and Molly, to be honest. I like the idea of the purple scarf. Maybe the same colour as the buttonhole on his coat would be good.

May 20, 2012 2:03 pm  #229

Davina wrote:

I think, it is just possible, that knitting Sherlock a deerstalker would just about finish off any relationship between him and Molly, to be honest.

And of course, that was the intention of The Woman 

The purple scarf would just be perfect for the purple shirt, but the buttonhole idea is pretty good too 

May 21, 2012 1:20 pm  #230

Is nobody else going to try and help Molly? 

May 21, 2012 2:08 pm  #231

Apparently not! Not only the indignity of having scenes chopped about willy-nilly in The Reichenbach Fall but no help here either! Pah!

May 21, 2012 2:23 pm  #232

I don't think Jim would have an opinion on potential headgear for Sherlock.

I do read them all, I only answer when I think it's appropriate.

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 21, 2012 3:31 pm  #233

Oh, I don't know. I bet he could come up with something really insulting if he tried.

October 30, 2012 3:12 pm  #234

It's awesome, it appears as if someone also made a Molly Hooper account on there and is posting questions and answer on "SH's " posts

October 30, 2012 6:03 pm  #235

Really? Some of these are hilarious aren't they. Good old Molly Hooper.

November 1, 2012 2:39 am  #236

This is brilliant, keep it going. The Game is On!

November 1, 2012 2:28 pm  #237

I think Sherlock has gone into hiding. Perhaps he will emerge when series 3 hits the screens.

November 11, 2012 7:52 pm  #238

Yeah, I was roleplaying with them for ages! We started doing it by e-mail in the end and got quite far in a rather detailed storyline and case....They were always quite slow in replying and kept apologising saying they were very busy in real life and they'd reply soon...I said I didn't mind waiting as long as they didn't make me wait as long as Moftiss..so I'm fully expecting another reply from them sometime in the future and who knows, they may return to trawl Yahoo Answers again. I hope so!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

November 12, 2012 9:45 pm  #239

This looked so much like fun that I decided I'd try and join in. I made a Lestrade account, I don't think I saw one already so I don't think I'm intruding on anyone's role, though I'll delete it if I am, and I posted a question:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121112134640AAk3d7s

Anyone want to answer?

Last edited by Jayie (November 12, 2012 9:46 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You're so nice
You're not good, you're not bad
You're just nice

I'm not good, I'm not nice
I'm just right
I'm the witch
You're the world" - The Witch, Into the Woods

November 12, 2012 10:21 pm  #240

Oh, I missed this...

Board footera