BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 5, 2012 9:44 pm  #201

Re: Sherlock on Yahoo Answers?

Molly has posted! Come on you guys help her out. This one should be a bit of fun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 6, 2012 8:36 am  #202

Do you have a link?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 6, 2012 10:58 am  #203

If you go back to page 3 here and click on the link on the final post it will take you right to Molly's page. Lots of nice ordinary people have made suggestions. Drums and guitars seem to be popular!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 6, 2012 11:17 pm  #204

Here's a direct link.

Some nice suggestions from people there - I'm curious as to why 'Felicia' has been voted down twice.

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 7, 2012 12:10 pm  #205

Thanks yet again m0r for the direct link.

May 7, 2012 5:01 pm  #206

Yes, what has poor Felicia done for the two thumbs down? She's got such a pretty name too.

May 14, 2012 1:43 pm  #207

Felicia got the best answer. Molly thinks she deserved it and it will, hopefully, make up for  the two thumbs down she got.

May 14, 2012 1:44 pm  #208

At least Molly hopes she got the best answer as she voted for her!

May 14, 2012 1:50 pm  #209

Yup it looks as if you choosing her has made her the best answer. I don't really know how Yahoo! Answers works. I've seen other questions where it says 'Chosen by Asker' whereas your question states Felicia was 'Chosen by Voters'. Either way glad to see her efforts get rewarded!

-m0r

May 14, 2012 3:49 pm  #210

You guys are hilarious. xD

May 14, 2012 4:49 pm  #211

Thank you! If you look through the various questions and answers you will, no doubt, see how hilariously talented we are! Lol Still waiting for a question from m0r1arty and The Woman...

May 14, 2012 4:56 pm  #212

Oh my question was asked, just long before any of you could answer it ;)

-m0r

May 14, 2012 5:49 pm  #213

Ah ha! But was it from you or from your DOPPLEGAENGER? Sorry can't work out how to get the umlaut! Lol

May 14, 2012 6:14 pm  #214

Here you are, Davina:

Ä   ä

...and here are some extra Umlaute (in case you'd need them one day:  Ü  ü  Ö  ö  or what about a nice ß?)

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 14, 2012 8:17 pm  #215

Need to think of more questions...

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 14, 2012 8:44 pm  #216

But HOW do I get them on my keyboard?

May 14, 2012 8:55 pm  #217

Do you have WORD? Then search the special character section. There are weird characters...!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 15, 2012 12:59 pm  #218

Do you mean like characters from a fairy tale? Lol

May 16, 2012 6:10 pm  #219

So who will be next into the land of the Houyhnhnms?

May 17, 2012 6:45 pm  #220

Molly Hooper has posted another question everyone!

Board footera