BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 5, 2012 4:39 pm  #1

Benedict on Aussie TV next Thursday 12.04.12

I watched an old episode of Jonathan Ross on ABC last night, the one with Sarah Jessica Parker, Lewis Hamilton and Adele. At the end, Jonathan said his guests next week include Benedict. Something to look out for and record for later viewing pleasure (nugde, nudge, wink, wink).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

April 12, 2012 9:27 am  #2

Re: Benedict on Aussie TV next Thursday 12.04.12

The Other Boleyn Girl os on 7Two tonight at 8.30, with you-know-who playing a small role as Scarlett Johannsen's first husband. Then, on ABC at 12.15am there is the repeat of the Jonathan Ross show mentioned earlier. What a night!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

April 12, 2012 9:42 am  #3

Oh I was just logging on to post about The Other Boleyn Girl! It's one I have wanted to watch for a while now, not only for 'His Cumberness' but for the subject matter. ( No, truly! You have to believe me; Elizabeth I is my ultimate role model )

Not sure I can stay awake to watch the other. I get out of bed rather early for work.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

April 12, 2012 10:08 am  #4

"His Cumberness" has a really small part in this film, but it's still worth to watch Eric Bana 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

April 12, 2012 10:24 am  #5

Oh Eric in it too huh? See! told you I was more interested in the subject matter, lol.
5 mins till it starts, I best be off then!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

April 12, 2012 10:32 am  #6

kazza474 wrote:

Oh Eric in it too huh? See! told you I was more interested in the subject matter, lol.
5 mins till it starts, I best be off then!

Well, Eric is His Grace in the flesh, I mean, Henry VIII 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

Board footera