BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 20, 2014 10:17 pm  #1

When Fan Fic Gets a Little Too Real

Search on Facebook sometime for John Watson and Sherlock Holmes. There are profiles for several versions of both...and check out the relationship status!

February 11, 2014 6:16 pm  #2

Re: When Fan Fic Gets a Little Too Real

I don't think it's too much reality. SH and JW are not the ony "roleplay accounts" on fb, there are a few from other fandoms, too. I don't mind. If they wanna have fun, why don't let them?

♥ I AM SHERLOCKED ♥
                                                              and I ship Johnlock harder than Mrs. Hudson ;-)

February 11, 2014 6:36 pm  #3

In my opinion Too Real would be making fake FB accounts to role play as Ben and Martin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 12, 2014 3:30 pm  #4

There are some particularly funny Sherlock, John and Mary accounts on twitter and there used to be an exepctionally good Sherlock account on dA. unfortunately that one closed .
As long as it's the characters I just think it's funny.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it nice not being me? It must be so relaxing.

An apostrophe makes the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

Board footera