BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 20, 2014 10:01 pm  #1

A quick hello

I've been a lurker here for a while. Series 3 has prompted me to finally join in the fun! Hubby and I have been Sherlock fans since the very first episode aired. I found Benedict's portrayal of Sherlock brilliant from the start. Initially I confess I found him rather odd looking (sorry!) but I grew to admire his uniqueness over time and now find him tres sexy - hee hee!
I'm not into JohnLock, I just prefer them as good friends, but each to their own. I'm more a Sherlolly shipper although I know it will probably never happen (at least we got that imaginary kiss though!!). I find Molly adorable. I see her as 'one of us', if you know what I mean. I think we can all relate to her.
I've written a bit of fanfiction over at fanfiction.net, under the name TheChimeraSculptress. I love writing and am working on a novel at the moment.
I also sculpt one of a kind dolls (still the amateur) and am now going to attempt a Sherlock doll!
Anyhoo...a big wave to everyone. I'm looking forward to joining in the chatting!
P.S....and I am totally fascinated by Sherlock's Mind Palace!

January 20, 2014 10:07 pm  #2

Re: A quick hello

Welcome, SpiralStaircase, thanks for the interesting introduction. We have a fan art section where you can show your works. Have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 20, 2014 10:14 pm  #3

Warm welcome! Enjoy being here! 

Last edited by Harriet (January 20, 2014 10:15 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 21, 2014 6:57 pm  #4

Welcome!

I think even those original critics of Molly now respect her more, and I would hazard a guess that most fans enjoy seeing her scenes with Sherlock.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

Board footera