BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 17, 2014 8:00 pm  #1

Salutations

I was a member of the New York City Baker Street Irregulars in the 1970's. My interest in the Cannon has not dininished in all this time. And, I have been riveted and electrified by the BBC Sherlock series.
The most exciting thing I seen since I first read my first Holmes story, A study in Scalet, all those years ago. And, yes, I've worn a deerstalker hat, in winter since the 70's.

Last edited by Pimpernel Smith (January 23, 2014 6:24 pm)

January 17, 2014 10:50 pm  #2

Re: Salutations

Welcome!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

January 17, 2014 11:33 pm  #3

Welcome!
I love your name! :D

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

January 18, 2014 7:40 am  #4

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 18, 2014 5:00 pm  #5

Hi, warm welcome from me as well 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 18, 2014 7:53 pm  #6

Hello and welcome to the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera