BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 16, 2016 6:44 pm  #141

Re: A.G.R.A

Can we get back to topic? 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 16, 2016 6:47 pm  #142

Well I just thought it was a really clever to have A.G.R.A as Mary's real initials.
Whether or not her real name is of some significance, I have no idea.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 16, 2016 7:48 pm  #143

Wow tobe, well spotted!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 16, 2016 8:13 pm  #144

Harriet wrote:

Is the person who wrote the letter in TGG related to A.G.R.A? Has the handwriting Russian background?

http://flowerylock.tumblr.com/post/142880167356/im-not-sure-if-it-is-meta-or-theory-i-never-done

Fascinating to the utmost. It really is a russian L in that letter!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 16, 2016 9:12 pm  #145

Thanks, nakahara, for your confirmation 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 24, 2016 7:29 pm  #146

Yes, that is definitely Cyrillic script for the initials AGRA (both for the G and the R)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 24, 2016 10:14 pm  #147

I was talking about the envelope from TGG - that would mean that AGRA and the writer in TGG might be linked ...

Last edited by Harriet (April 24, 2016 10:33 pm)

Board footera