BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 16, 2014 1:03 am  #1

USA Sherlock fan

Hey everyone. My name's Jeremy and I'm a little ahead of the other US viewers. Just finished season 3 and looking for an outlet to nerd out about this awesome show.

January 16, 2014 1:20 am  #2

Re: USA Sherlock fan

Welcome!  I'm also in the US and ahead of the US viewers.  This is the place to be for talking about the show

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

January 16, 2014 7:39 am  #3

Welcome, Jeremy. Nice to have you here. I'm sure you will find more than enough occasions to nerd out about Sherlock with the rest of us!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 16, 2014 7:44 am  #4

Welcome, Jeremy!!!  and hi to everyone else too!!!  

Hey,  how can you guys be ahead of the USA  viewers?  How did you watch the episodes?  Little old me  has to wait till January 19th.   (well,  OK   there is online,  but online doesn't quite work for me as I'm....hearing impaired.) 

I  haven't tried it yet,  but  I  wonder if I can watch SHERLOCK  on my Nook?

Last edited by sherlockskitty (January 16, 2014 7:45 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

January 16, 2014 10:11 am  #5

Hi, warm welcome, Jeremy! Enjoy! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 16, 2014 10:18 am  #6

Welcome, Jeremy, good to have you here. Wish you fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 16, 2014 6:34 pm  #7

Hello and welcome to the forum Jeremy. There are ways and means of getting ahead eh! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera