BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 3, 2012 11:06 am  #1

Photographer says Sherlock Holmes taught him how to observe

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 3, 2012 2:09 pm  #2

Re: Photographer says Sherlock Holmes taught him how to observe

Another one jumps on the bandwagon, geez they will try anything to link themselves with whatever's popular.
*rolls eyes*

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

April 3, 2012 2:11 pm  #3

I know. Hilarious isn't it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 3, 2012 2:18 pm  #4

Can't wait for the launch of 'Sherlock Holmes whips- the best whips when you need to check for bruising on a corpse!'

There ya go, start a new thread for suggestions of products he could endorse! lol

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

April 3, 2012 8:52 pm  #5

Lol, that's a good one. If you can think of some others, I will do...I'm a bit rubbish when it comes to thinking of things like that!

April 3, 2012 9:00 pm  #6

kazza474 wrote:

Can't wait for the launch of 'Sherlock Holmes whips- the best whips when you need to check for bruising on a corpse!'

There ya go, start a new thread for suggestions of products he could endorse! lol

Maybe "Sherlock sheets - the best to cover yourself in case you have to go naked to Buckingham" 

Last edited by Irene_Adler (April 3, 2012 9:00 pm)

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

April 3, 2012 9:09 pm  #7

OK...these are good enough for their own topic.

April 4, 2012 5:18 am  #8

The news paper XD they try anything ....
LOL about the whipss..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you eliminate the impossible,
What every remains,
However improbable,...
Must be the truth !

Board footera