BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 16, 2014 5:39 pm  #21

Re: Suspicious scenes from season 3.

I don't see how they can make finding someone interesting. ?.theese day's it's all online...maybe if it was1887.....
What is interesting is why? Why is she on the run? And who will come looking.
Magnusson seemed quite gleeful when he said people hate her.

But thts another thread......

Last edited by lil (January 16, 2014 5:40 pm)

January 16, 2014 9:03 pm  #22

Fair enough, in my headcanon a bunch of American mafia villains are after her because she got rid of one of their cartels. They'll find her in series 4. 

January 16, 2014 9:13 pm  #23

Good one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 19, 2014 2:34 am  #24

Why did he tell Anderson? I don't think he did.

I think the scene portrayed Anderson hallucinating Sherlock being there, and he went wiggy when Sherlock disappeared.  Just a plot trick to work in some of the fan theories.

============================================================
And I'm assuming she scrubbed your floors, by the state of her knees.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cabbie: You're too modest, Mr. Holmes.
Holmes: I'm really not.

January 19, 2014 8:21 am  #25

Although we'd had some of those already!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 19, 2014 7:32 pm  #26

Number 10. Wasn't that guy one of Anderson's The Empty Hearse group? Didn't Mycroft say the members were there in the flat and entirely trustworthy?
That "Empty Hearse" group is the writers' way of teasing the fans.
Was that woman Anderson's wife or just another member?
This is an interesting topic, but I think it can get crazy because so many things don't really get "explained".

Last edited by Aujouret (January 19, 2014 7:33 pm)

January 19, 2014 7:36 pm  #27

Everybody seems to know it's Anderson's wife...
But I don't know where they've got that from.

Last edited by besleybean (January 19, 2014 8:52 pm)

January 20, 2014 2:47 pm  #28

I thought she was his wife. Just from the way they interacted. 

January 23, 2014 10:47 pm  #29

Just down as benji in the credits. No surnames. Wonder why.If wife would/should b Anderson.

January 26, 2014 2:36 am  #30

1.  Is Mycroft coming around though?  Episode 3.3 Mycroft says "Losing you would break my heart, Sherlock" paraphrasing.  Is it rubbing off?

============================================================
And I'm assuming she scrubbed your floors, by the state of her knees.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cabbie: You're too modest, Mr. Holmes.
Holmes: I'm really not.

January 26, 2014 8:35 am  #31

I think they're both learning  to express themselves more, which also means facing up to the real dangers ahead...

February 3, 2014 2:30 pm  #32

besleybean wrote:

I think they're both learning  to express themselves more, which also means facing up to the real dangers ahead...

Not sure about the "learning to express themselves" but I agree on the real danger ahead. I think (hope) that eventually it will be Sherlock who has to (and will, reluctantly may be) do something grand and brave to save his brother in one way or another.

Four apples and three oranges....that's interesting.

February 5, 2014 11:49 pm  #33

The new Holmes brother needs to come back to life and be played by Matt Smith. That is all.

February 6, 2014 6:46 am  #34

Too young?

February 6, 2014 8:34 am  #35

besleybean wrote:

Too young?

Agreed - it's a shame that Stephen Fry has appeared as Mycroft in the movie version; I think he'd be great as the senior Holmes Brother in this

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

February 6, 2014 4:34 pm  #36

He still could be, for me!

February 6, 2014 7:32 pm  #37

I do wonder whether 'the other one' is the Moftiss version of all those references in canon to things we will never discover; ACD seemed to delight in tormenting his faithful readers with those tantalising references to exotic mysteries...

February 9, 2014 5:55 pm  #38

In image 12 there is no proof it is a brother, could be a sister or cousin (the son/daughter of "Uncle Rudy" perhaps named Mary?) or even "Uncle Rudy himself, that bit had to be there for a reason.

February 12, 2014 9:06 pm  #39

Mrs Hudson's story...marriage ..best friend left wedding alone..early...husbands affair..secret criminal..a murderer...not the person she clicked with..just purely physical....relief when he got arrested...etc...
Sherlock ensured it.( the arrest as well as the execution I am not sure.)

Foreshadowing the Mary/John relationship? 
All sounds suspiciously familiar.

February 12, 2014 9:57 pm  #40

You could be onto something lil, but I really, really don't want Sherlock to be the cause of the Watson's break up, or Mary's death.
I think there's been enough guilt and repentance from him in season 3, I'd really like John to decide for himself to end it, if that's what's going to happen.

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

Board footera