BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 6, 2014 7:49 pm  #61

Re: Sherlock could be back in time for Christmas

90 minutes sounds absolutely fantastic! I was a bit worried it might just be a 10 minute thing 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 6, 2014 10:22 pm  #62

SolarSystem wrote:

So far they've only announced a Special and didn't say whether or not it will be a Christmas Special.

You're right, there were rumours about Christmas Special and I just assumed the special would be on Christmas. But that means we can get an episode of Sherlock earlier in 2015 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

July 7, 2014 9:29 pm  #63

SolarSystem wrote:

Maybe they will not even continue where they left off at the end of S3 and do something completely different instead.

Redbeard - The Hunt For The Hidden Dog Cookie. 

July 8, 2014 4:58 am  #64

...and the hunt ends with Redbeard dying...? Oh wow, that would be really dark, indeed.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 8, 2014 6:33 am  #65

Yes, he dies heroically in a fight with a giant polar bear. In the Arctic.

July 8, 2014 6:47 am  #66

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

90 minutes sounds absolutely fantastic! I was a bit worried it might just be a 10 minute thing 

I am also pleasantly surprised about the 90 minutes. Expected 45-60 minutes. 10 minutes is something for the internet but broadcasting on telly ... ?

Last edited by gently69 (July 8, 2014 6:48 am)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 8, 2014 7:23 pm  #67

gently69 wrote:

I am also pleasantly surprised about the 90 minutes. Expected 45-60 minutes. 10 minutes is something for the internet but broadcasting on telly ... ?

I know!!   Figured we'd get a short little episode.  Mark's latest tweet about it is so cute: 
(bonus Arwel tweet since it was right above it and wanted to screencapture both)

And this made me super-smile too, waking up to see both of these set tweets from Arwel.  The tease! 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

July 8, 2014 9:11 pm  #68

Woohoo!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 8, 2014 9:55 pm  #69

Haha love that t-shirt

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

November 3, 2014 6:55 pm  #70

There is going to be, Xmas next year.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera