BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 13, 2014 1:26 am  #1

How did Mary know CAM?

We still don't know for certain, but she definitely recognised his name when his telegram was read out at the wedding and looked like she was pretty concerned about her secret getting out.

Care to speculate?

She obviously knows who he is and that he knows her secret, otherwise why would she be going to kill him in the first place?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

January 13, 2014 1:29 am  #2

Re: How did Mary know CAM?

well since she killed enough people to populate a small country and has done God knows what else, I am guessing Magnussen somehow found out and got in touch with her at some point to let her know that he knew...

January 13, 2014 1:31 am  #3

Ozma wrote:

well since she killed enough people to populate a small country and has done God knows what else, I am guessing Magnussen somehow found out and got in touch with her at some point to let her know that he knew...

That's what blackmailer's DO!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 13, 2014 1:36 am  #4

tonnaree wrote:

Ozma wrote:

That's what blackmailer's DO!

well played, Tonnaree, well played.

Board footera