BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 15, 2014 10:23 pm  #261

Re: Pictures from His Last Vow

Last edited by TeeJay (February 15, 2014 10:29 pm)

February 16, 2014 12:29 am  #262

Mmm, wonderful TJ, heartbreaking 

-------------------------------------------------------

February 16, 2014 11:57 am  #263

awesome!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 16, 2014 8:03 pm  #264

These are WONDERFUL!!!!!

February 16, 2014 8:12 pm  #265

kittykat wrote:

Oh, God...it came true!!!

Sorry...what came true?

February 16, 2014 8:14 pm  #266

besleybean wrote:

The love between those boys...

And yet...someone...shot Sherlock....and John stayed married to her....and let Sherlock sacrifice himself.

February 17, 2014 5:32 am  #267

Those are wonderful, TeeJay…      Was just thinking of face shots/portraits lately, and loving so many I found from these episodes.  Sometimes the expressions of these men (and the quality in which they were shot, of course), just….       Had to add these to yours...

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

February 17, 2014 9:28 am  #268

intense gazes!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 18, 2014 7:33 am  #269

Andrew stole the show...again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 18, 2014 7:41 am  #270

Re: both of the above two posts….  Seriously.  Thud.      Even some of the gazes of this guy!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

February 19, 2014 6:20 am  #271

Oh… Oh… and speaking of our current love of all of their amazingly intense gazes, I'll just be thudded over here from this one I came across again…. 

February 19, 2014 6:30 am  #272

Russell wrote:

Re: both of the above two posts…. Seriously. Thud. Even some of the gazes of this guy!

This guy is perfect... I was really sceptical who and what they would come up with for a new villain, because I really loved Andrew's Moriarty. But I think they couldn't have done any better than this. Lars is... brilliant. His Magnussen is so different from Moriarty, he really gives me the creeps, whereas Moriarty always also made me smile.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

February 19, 2014 6:33 am  #273

Russell wrote:

Those are wonderful, TeeJay… Was just thinking of face shots/portraits lately, and loving so many I found from these episodes. Sometimes the expressions of these men (and the quality in which they were shot, of course), just…. Had to add these to yours...

John. Wow. Martin is so great in this scene. It seems as if he were doing next to nothing, just staring. But wow, that look on his face... so much emotion there... wow.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

February 19, 2014 6:49 am  #274

Barely holding himself together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 19, 2014 6:44 pm  #275

SolarSystem wrote:

This guy is perfect... I was really sceptical who and what they would come up with for a new villain, because I really loved Andrew's Moriarty. But I think they couldn't have done any better than this. Lars is... brilliant. His Magnussen is so different from Moriarty, he really gives me the creeps, whereas Moriarty always also made me smile.

Yes, and yes.  And to the comments about John, as well… gives you a shiver!  All of those guys do the best intense looks… the nature of the scene aside, they all kind of wow'ed me here…..  (especially noticing how Sherlock didn't go fierce-intense, but more of a striking helpless-intense)

February 19, 2014 6:45 pm  #276

Poor John.

February 19, 2014 7:33 pm  #277

Russell wrote:

Re: both of the above two posts…. Seriously. Thud. Even some of the gazes of this guy!

Despite my problems with the villian, I loved how Lars portrayed him. He did a really excellent job. I just wished we saw more of him throughout the series or had carried over.   =(

February 19, 2014 8:41 pm  #278

yes. he is one of the most disgusting villains for me. like I could even smell his sweat..
great job, Lars!

February 20, 2014 6:05 am  #279

Seriously…. 'yes', to all of those comments.  That scene was just something else.  CAM's calm, John's helpless fuming, and Sherlock's strikingly silent similar intensity of realizing he's helpless, framed between those two in the background out of focus.  And treating us to more of their typical quality camera angles and set, also, like here, with the building and sky framing them…

February 20, 2014 6:09 am  #280

Great pic, Russell!
But I feel so sorry for all the cleaning staff in charge...those windows, floors...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera