BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 24, 2014 9:18 am  #201

Re: Pictures from His Last Vow

Fine, you use your fantasy, all, and I use my paper and that 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 24, 2014 9:18 am  #202

hm. yes. a lot of quality...paper here 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

January 24, 2014 9:23 am  #203

Harriet wrote:

Fine, you use your fantasy, all, and I use my paper and that

LOL... of course...

EDIT: Back to topic then... I love this Mycroft pic!!!

Last edited by gently69 (January 24, 2014 9:32 am)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 24, 2014 9:41 am  #204

Oh, you girls are really hilarious! If we had a topic for stuff like that, I'd post a pic of me in Ben's board shorts right now. But of course I don't wanna go off topic. And also, I'll rather go back to the pool now...

gently, great Mycroft pic! (And I really think Mark Gatiss should get an award for his brilliant Mycroft!)

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

January 24, 2014 10:01 am  #205

Solar, start a new one! we´d love to see you in that!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

January 24, 2014 10:05 am  #206

SolarSystem wrote:

Oh, you girls are really hilarious! If we had a topic for stuff like that, I'd post a pic of me in Ben's board shorts right now. But of course I don't wanna go off topic. And also, I'll rather go back to the pool now...

gently, great Mycroft pic! (And I really think Mark Gatiss should get an award for his brilliant Mycroft!)

You in his shorts??? What is he wearing then now???????????

Yes, Mark deserves an award as well. You are damned right. Where can I vote for this???

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

January 25, 2014 11:54 pm  #207

tonnaree wrote:

gently69 wrote:

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

strange..one has a sudden desire to be a dog, eh? 

OH GOD YES!

I would love for Benedict to ruffle my fur.

You naughty girl!!! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

January 26, 2014 1:21 pm  #208

Who else can put on his jacket sooo...effective.

(Tony Hadley)

January 26, 2014 1:22 pm  #209

Class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 26, 2014 1:37 pm  #210

January 26, 2014 3:36 pm  #211

kittykat wrote:

tonnaree wrote:

gently69 wrote:

OH GOD YES!

I would love for Benedict to ruffle my fur.

You naughty girl!!! ^^I

Well, I have some pretty wild curls myself so we could just take turns.    
Although I have more of a problem with frizz than he does.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 26, 2014 4:06 pm  #212

I don't wanna know XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

January 26, 2014 9:52 pm  #213

I'm still not sure what to make of Sherlock's look when John says "You should have got married" to him and Mary...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

January 26, 2014 9:54 pm  #214

Oh that's where that line was!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 26, 2014 9:56 pm  #215

I think it was him trying to lighten things despite being in severe pain. There's a groan just before John says that, and I'm not entirely sure if it's john or Sherlock who makes the noise.

It's the only scene I've watched so far in Sherlock that shows our main man showing real empathy, like he was mediating.

I'm clueing for looks

January 26, 2014 10:01 pm  #216

But what are his thoughts exactly when John says that? Is it something like "Oh, come on, John...!"...?
Because his look seems to carry some sort of repentance...

January 26, 2014 10:36 pm  #217

I *think* that he's giving an apologetic look in a way because if anything sherlock and Mary ARE suited, because John chose her and him to have in his life

I'm clueing for looks

January 26, 2014 10:54 pm  #218

clareiow wrote:

I *think* that he's giving an apologetic look in a way because if anything sherlock and Mary ARE suited, because John chose her and him to have in his life

An alternative is that Sherlock is not at all sure that he's going to survive and he wants someone to be alive for John. Mary is not exactly ideal but at that moment Mary is the lesser of two evils...

January 26, 2014 11:55 pm  #219

SolarSystem wrote:

I'm still not sure what to make of Sherlock's look when John says "You should have got married" to him and Mary...

He's thining, but Jawn, you fool, I wanted to marry you!

*back to my corner8

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 27, 2014 12:06 am  #220

tonnaree wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

He's thining, but Jawn, you fool, I wanted to marry you!

*back to my corner8

This ^ 

-------------------------------------------------------

Board footera