BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 9, 2014 4:40 pm  #81

Re: I have seen it tonight - report - but NO SPOILERS...!

ozma, you're in great form! You're really driving us crazy now . And I'm glad to hear you feel better! They will repair Johnlock. A locksmith will feature prominently next season!

Last edited by sherlocked (January 9, 2014 4:42 pm)

January 9, 2014 4:44 pm  #82

sherlocked wrote:

ozma, you're in great form! You're really driving us crazy now . And I'm glad to hear you feel better! They will repair Johnlock. A locksmith will feature prominently next season!

a locksmith?? like, they will be chained together?! great idea!! that'll keep them together!

ps the funny thing is that I am not even lying, I did really say that to Lars.

January 9, 2014 4:52 pm  #83

silverblaze, personally I didn't think, Moriarty was attractive at all, but I somehow liked him and felt for him. I had a hard time to believe, that he is completely bad, without any redemptive qualities. How could he be, when he's stealing the crown jewels, accompanied by Rossini's 'Thieving Magpie' on his ipod? And going to trial accompanied by Nina Simone's version of 'Sinner Man'? I can see, where the fans of 'Moriarty/short version/not dead are coming from. But Andrew being at the final at least gives me hope, that we will see him in some flashbacks.

January 9, 2014 4:52 pm  #84

LOL at ambidextral Morarty and the theories that came from that. People are watching way too closely, Moftiss must be laughing their asses off. 

I'm a leftie myself, when I cut food with a knife, I have it in my left hand, but were I civilised and use a fork to keep the food in place, I'd move the knife from my left hand to my right hand and use my left hand for the fork. Any other permutation is not possible. Hand preference really is that weird. 

From what I've heard, Lars is a really nice guy. Probably in comparison with the evil character he plays it's even more obvious. Just like Mark Gatiss seems way nicer than his characters. 

BTW, back to conspiracy mode, Andrew was there? Why? Is he the mysterious person? OMG OMG OMG. 

January 9, 2014 4:54 pm  #85

silverblaze wrote:

LOL at ambidextral Morarty and the theories that came from that. People are watching way too closely, Moftiss must be laughing their asses off. 

I'm a leftie myself, when I cut food with a knife, I have it in my left hand, but were I civilised and use a fork to keep the food in place, I'd move the knife from my left hand to my right hand and use my left hand for the fork. Any other permutation is not possible. Hand preference really is that weird. 

From what I've heard, Lars is a really nice guy. Probably in comparison with the evil character he plays it's even more obvious. Just like Mark Gatiss seems way nicer than his characters. 

BTW, back to conspiracy mode, Andrew was there? Why? Is he the mysterious person? OMG OMG OMG. 

yes Lars is very nice. And omg, his accent! I was speechless. I wanted him to speak like CAM does.

Andrew was invited. Other people were there that weren't in the episode.

(ouch, CAM! Be careful with that knife!)

Last edited by Ozma (January 9, 2014 4:55 pm)

January 9, 2014 4:56 pm  #86

sherlocked wrote:

silverblaze, personally I didn't think, Moriarty was attractive at all, but I somehow liked him and felt for him. I had a hard time to believe, that he is completely bad, without any redemptive qualities. How could he be, when he's stealing the crown jewels, accompanied by Rossini's 'Thieving Magpie' on his ipod? And going to trial accompanied by Nina Simone's version of 'Sinner Man'? I can see, where the fans of 'Moriarty/short version/not dead are coming from. But Andrew being at the final at least gives me hope, that we will see him in some flashbacks.

No I was physically attracted to Andrew (more in his normal look than as Moriarty, but yeah), and I find Sherlock the character attractive, but Benedict the actor not so much, cool as he is. And Morarty was a psychopath for me, but a really badass playful one. OMG that crown jewel scene was amazing. 

January 9, 2014 5:02 pm  #87

silverblaze, I agree. Sherlock is attractive as hell, Benedict... not so much, at least not for me. Everybody is different, though Somehow, they managed to make him look very beautiful as Sherlock. But I fell in love with Benedict's voice

January 9, 2014 5:13 pm  #88

oh god. Wish I could see you as you watch it. Your jaws will be on the floor.

I have 2 friends coming over on Sunday - I'll distract myself from my crying by watching their reactions

January 9, 2014 5:18 pm  #89

silverblaze, I'm a leftie, too. And I can write mirror image pretty well. That's, why I scrutinized that scene intensely.
Yes, we tend to overanalyze, and we should really cut them some slack, if not all the blood patterns match up after two years, when they recreated the fall, but I still maintain, that a continuity clunker, like Moriarty using one hand to mirror write in the 'live version' and using another in the surveillance video of that exact scene, shouldn't slip by. What were Andrew  and the editors thinking, lol?

January 9, 2014 5:22 pm  #90

ozma, thanks so much for the chat. That was fun, and I'm really looking forward to Sunday now, with a few trepidations of course. I have to walk my dog, now. He isn't a Sherlock fan. It's too time consuming.
Bye for now

January 9, 2014 5:37 pm  #91

I'm so jealous of you, Ozma!! I hope you had a fabulous time... despite the heart-shreading nature it seems to have Did you get tickets for free or were they really expensive??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

January 9, 2014 6:29 pm  #92

Hera wrote:

I won't be able to sleep until Sunday!

I had nightmares last night!! Just for reading the non-spoiler comments on Twitter.
What have they done to us. WHAT?????

January 9, 2014 6:38 pm  #93

I can see my awake all night sobbing on Sunday.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 9, 2014 6:45 pm  #94

But what will happen? I mean I have the feeling it´s not Mary dying because somebody said here (or there), it´s not going to be what the most expect. So - what else then?
Sherlock and John can´t die. Mycroft, Molly, Lestrade, Mrs. Hudson? Is it about dying?
The worst thing I can imagine for me personally is a broken Sherlock-John-relationship again. But they wouldn´t do this, or ?

Last edited by anjaH_alias (January 9, 2014 6:46 pm)

January 9, 2014 6:55 pm  #95

Stop it! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 9, 2014 7:02 pm  #96

anjaH_alias wrote:

But what will happen? I mean I have the feeling it´s not Mary dying because somebody said here (or there), it´s not going to be what the most expect. So - what else then?
Sherlock and John can´t die. Mycroft, Molly, Lestrade, Mrs. Hudson? Is it about dying?
The worst thing I can imagine for me personally is a broken Sherlock-John-relationship again. But they wouldn´t do this, or ?

I wouldn't put it past the Moff. 

January 9, 2014 7:02 pm  #97

Sorry . I just wanted to share my fears....

January 9, 2014 7:05 pm  #98

silverblaze wrote:

anjaH_alias wrote:

I wouldn't put it past the Moff. 

Sorry: put past? Do you mean I can´t trust the Moff?

January 9, 2014 7:05 pm  #99

anjaH_alias wrote:

Let's put it like this:

I never once thought it would end like that.

;)

This episode will make all of the episodes before it seem like child's play.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

January 9, 2014 7:07 pm  #100

sj4iy wrote:

anjaH_alias wrote:

Let's put it like this:

I never once thought it would end like that.

;)

This episode will make all of the episodes before it seem like child's play.

Super - so far I understood. But do Sherlock and John stand txogether????

Board footera