BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 6, 2014 8:51 pm  #1

My Own Version of "His Last Vow" - Beginning

So, ever since the Sign of Three, I've been having ideas about episode 3. What will happen? How will it end? etc. And I thought it would be fun to write my own little version of "His Last Vow" in script format. I think it gets more emotion if you're just reading a fan fiction of an episode itself. Anyway, the only Sherlock I know is BBC's Sherlock, so it probably won't have much to do with that. I hope in this beginning, I was able to capture some of the essence of Sherlock and John, and if you guys like it, I'd really want to continue and hopefully finish by Sunday. Give me some feedback! I'd love to hear it. It's been a while since I've written fan fiction. Sorry for the long introduction, here it is:

EDIT: I've put it up on Archive of Our Own now! Tell me what you think: http://archiveofourown.org/works/1127959

Last edited by mujie (January 9, 2014 10:12 pm)

January 8, 2014 9:41 am  #2

Re: My Own Version of "His Last Vow" - Beginning

The script format style needs some time to get into it (and I couldnt figure out what "CONT'D" means) but you definitley captured my interest . Would be nice to know how it continues. But I'd recommend that you'll post this on an established FF platform such as AO3. It is much easier to read and comment there.

The Game is On!

January 8, 2014 11:10 pm  #3

Re: My Own Version of "His Last Vow" - Beginning

Thanks. (CONT'D) is basically supposed to be used when the same character is speaking, but there's a break or something. It's really weird, though apparently it's script format.

Yeah... I suppose it's probably easier to put it on AO3 (is that archive of our own?)

Board footera